The matter concerning full focus SK running CD earrings

• Outdmging full prop SKs with too much instant CC, pls i've already cried too much at the buffs to fighter no need to overbuff SK too.

Full prop CON SK bold = 2k

Full CD Focus SK bold = 3.5k

Pretty sure this is a bit too good, you get dmg and you can tank mostly everything anyway, now throw in Guard against skill % gear and you can be unstoppable vs every other class.

Just remove the reduction of Crowd Control due to the amount of focus you have, my CC isn't supposed to last over 20% less than it should be!

k cry is over thanks

• This will be only way of gearing in DBOG 2.0 since props will be removed.

Plus Daneos will add critic rate stats to attributes so expect to be spanked even more.

Still that Guard against skill % , is luck based, low defense so it is high risk with somewhat reward.

Plus I know that you are turtle with move speed reduction (Can be reduced with speed boots and dogi move speed) and sleep ( no decrease ).

I just wonder what will you say regarding ultimates or karma then, they are fine I guess haha.

DBOG game balance is shit, just accept it lol.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• There is no risk with that guard gear, it has 750 base edef. Lol it's busted. And Sleep does get decreased with focus. All forms of debuffs/CC gets reduced with focus. Basically they're playing a tank as a glass cannon and get away with it because it takes no dmg either way after the nerfs to turtle crits.

What's the problem with ultimates or karma? They're not fine but there's nothing to do about them unless you remove their overpowered skills then they become dogshit. It's just the buff to Focus reducing all forms of CC and debuffs is becoming way too strong on SK. Almost nothing lasts on them. Just my 2 cents on the whole bs situation where my sleep is reduced from 23 seconds to 18 seconds just from a full focus SK. The damage is ridiculous but the tankiness and the tenacity are much much worse.

• One thing is sure: DBOG needs heavy work on Class balance! None of that one class standing out more than the rest bullsh*t!!!

Back then it was mostly SK/Fighter. Then Karma and now a damn support class like Ulti, which is the most f*cked up one i've seen so far. Ulti can literally do anything right now making other classes look like trash lmao.

Throw the classes back to what they were meant for and do changes from there to make sure they are equal.

Roles: Tank, DPS and Support. Make the classes that are meant to shine in theiir fields f*cking shine. Then you put them all into a pot and change things here and there to make them equal for PvP.

Ofc i know it's easy for me to write this cuz it's actually massive work to do, but it needs to be done. Been too damn long man. Can't believe we still have no proper class balance....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• There is no risk with that guard gear, it has 750 base edef. Lol it's busted. And Sleep does get decreased with focus. All forms of debuffs/CC gets reduced with focus. Basically they're playing a tank as a glass cannon and get away with it because it takes no dmg either way after the nerfs to turtle crits.

What's the problem with ultimates or karma? They're not fine but there's nothing to do about them unless you remove their overpowered skills then they become dogshit. It's just the buff to Focus reducing all forms of CC and debuffs is becoming way too strong on SK. Almost nothing lasts on them. Just my 2 cents on the whole bs situation where my sleep is reduced from 23 seconds to 18 seconds just from a full focus SK. The damage is ridiculous but the tankiness and the tenacity are much much worse.

Maybe there is no risk on that gear here in DBOG even tho he does not use %LP gear, plus in DBOG 1.0 cap is 60.

Plus tell me, dash slowdown animation bug is fair thing too? xD

Karma and Ultimate can and should be balanced and it can be done, maybe "Balance Team" does not see or know how.

Anyway as SumTingWong posted, balance and changes are shit. Even poll I made prove it that.

So no point to even complain here mate, when they have no idea how to balance anything here.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!