A question for a returning fan

• Hey everyone,

So, as the title may say, I'm a potential returning player to DBOG, but I've been wondering a few things. First and foremost, please keep your meme answers to yourself. I'm looking for actual answers to my questions. Secondly, don't start a flame war about 'huehue DBOG is dead. Kappa LOL GET LAID find girlfriend' or any other BS like that. Let's keep it civil, folks. I've been wanting to play this game again maybe with a friend or two, but I'm wondering if this game is still lively enough to warrant that. Lively not just in community and player base, but lively also in the fact that this game is still being worked on. I saw that a server wipe was being planned back in late April. Has that already happened, or is it still going to happen? And if so, when will it happen?

Thank you for your time reading this.

• Hey everyone,

So, as the title may say, I'm a potential returning player to DBOG, but I've been wondering a few things. First and foremost, please keep your meme answers to yourself. I'm looking for actual answers to my questions. Secondly, don't start a flame war about 'huehue DBOG is dead. Kappa LOL GET LAID find girlfriend' or any other BS like that. Let's keep it civil, folks. I've been wanting to play this game again maybe with a friend or two, but I'm wondering if this game is still lively enough to warrant that. Lively not just in community and player base, but lively also in the fact that this game is still being worked on. I saw that a server wipe was being planned back in late April. Has that already happened, or is it still going to happen? And if so, when will it happen?

Thank you for your time reading this.

To summarize:

- Live servers are currently inactive in terms of both the population/updates.

- A new client is being developed which you can download in order to gain access to the developmental server. If you wanna try it you can always download it, but it's pretty unstable and barren in itself. It is there where the updates are taking place in order to get the new client up to the standard it should be.

- Once the new client is up to standards and necessary changes have been implemented (like a new upgrade system) then it will be used instead of the old client.

- The wipe hasn't happened YET. It will happen when new client is 100% ready for release.

- There is no ETA for the wipe, sadly.

---

Regarding playing with a friend; I would wait until the new client is ready/wipe happens. Not really much point starting again to lose it in the future, is there?

• So there will be yet another wipe after they told us it was the last one?

No wonder the player base is gone. I am not really upset at a new wipe, but will we still be getting all the cp we have purchased since before the first wipe ( the total amount)?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!