wiped again ?

• some idiots votet for a wipe, if the new client version comes and now we are fvckt

"some idiots" have more common sense than you and many others. You and ppl against wipe still don't see the problems of this game.

DaFeLa if you wanna know on why ppl voted for another wipe, go read the Threads that were made about the Wipe. Especiallyy on the official Wipe Poll Thread. It's many pages tho so it's much to read. Would understand if you wouldn't wanna do it xD

In short: Game got f*cked by certain kind of players. And it all started at lvl 29 cap (right after POB wipe). From there it kept on going and soon enough it was clear (to some players that could see the problems) we'd need a nother wipe.

Also new Client was announced with many changes so wiping the Game for new Client was the best choice/option. Can't carry the problems around all the time.

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• hmm ok but will there be more wipes in future ?

well, they said that this will be the last wipe. No more Wipes after this one" That's the statement. Going with that, no, there won't be another Wipe,

Problem is: they can't see the Future xD. After POB they also said no more Wipe. Then the Game got raped and we'll need to wipe it for the new client. What if ppl have success again pulling off their crap and turn the game bad again? With the statement they made it just means no matter what bad things happen that damage the game itself, we won't wipe. That's just killing the game.

But i also understand why they made that statement. Wiping is annoying and also means defeat. It's been said that the Staff will be more aggressive in new Client to make sure certain players don't ruin the game for others just because the easiest game ever is still too hard to those trash ppl. Hope they actually pull that one off 100%.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• So when is this wip gonna start on what day?

and if you have many characters with that are above level 30 they each of them get a lvl 30 plus item or only 1 for per account?

No one knows when the Wipe will happen. It'll happen when Client Test Server is over and bug/mistake free. Check the Threads and you'll see the progress. Or better, download it and go test too (if you aren't testing already).

Every Character that is 30+ will get the lvl up item. It's per Character, not account. If i'm not mistaken, we might get other stuff too. Been told in another Thread that they plan on making a special gift box that will contain that lvl up item + other little things. Not clear on what else it might contain. It's in planning as far as i know. So not sure if it will actually happen.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• so question then if you do not mind does that mean we loose any and all tokens and cash coins we have in game as well or no, or is it just a level and zenni reset to fix the problems within the community with trash players who are elitist scumbags who talk down on other new players who are trying to request help or join a helpful guild for pve

• Everything gets deleted.

Every item you have will be gone.

All your token points will be gone. And i think there won't be Token Shop anymore. Not sure if i got that info right tho.

All the skills you got from Dragonball wishes will be gone (which is no big deal).

Cashers get their points back after wipe.

You keep your character the way it looks now (hair/face etc.) and the Charater name. It gets reverted back to lvl 1.

We get to keep passive skilles like dash/guard i think. And flight. But only if your character is lvl 30+ now on the current live server (not test server!!!)

If i'm wrong with something, anyone who knows da right wae, correct me,

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

d5ao5rb.gif

• Please keep civil. The wipe won due to big votes. It's to fix to stop the cheats and bots. Which the New client will stop it. When the wipe happens, You'll still have your character name and level 1. If you have a character that is level 30+ you'll get LVL up 30 item.

-Beka, DBOG Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!