wiped again ?

• sorry to be rude beka but im a 28 soon to be 29 year old married man i have no time for people who have the mind sets that i listed in my very first comment, im not of this new age mindset who get butt hurt over someone speaking there mind so if you or others cannot handle that then first and for most that's not my problem that is a personal problem you and others need to work on secondly i was being nice i could have been far harsher in how i worded my words on stupid people like so called annoyances and elitist who have a pole shove up their butts so far they don't know how to be civil, i have no time for people like this or even people who defend players like this Xbox live and the Microsoft community be a huge example of trash communities i left behind. i wont tolerate it on pc where i like to relax. i built a $2000 gaming deskto just so i could tell xbox life and microsoft to F*** off i hate them with a passion bunch of hateful bigoted pieces of garbage.

• sorry to be rude beka but im a 28 soon to be 29 year old married man i have no time for people who have the mind sets that i listed in my very first comment, im not of this new age mindset who get butt hurt over someone speaking there mind so if you or others cannot handle that then first and for most that's not my problem that is a personal problem you and others need to work on secondly i was being nice i could have been far harsher in how i worded my words on stupid people like so called annoyances and elitist who have a pole shove up their butts so far they don't know how to be civil, i have no time for people like this or even people who defend players like this Xbox live and the Microsoft community be a huge example of trash communities i left behind. i wont tolerate it on pc where i like to relax. i built a $2000 gaming deskto just so i could tell xbox life and microsoft to F*** off i hate them with a passion bunch of hateful bigoted pieces of garbage.

29 years old and your can't use simple punctuation to make a sentence. By the way, unless your $2000 PC is an Apple product you still belong to Microsoft.

Not to be rude or anything, but it's just a game, why you have to be mad?

• 29 years old and your can't use simple punctuation to make a sentence. By the way, unless your $2000 PC is an Apple product you still belong to Microsoft.

Not to be rude or anything, but it's just a game, why you have to be mad?

I would agree with this. It's just a game. Nothing to be angry about it, just enjoy the game and have fun.

-Beka, DBOG Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!