Increase DBO 1.0 upper limit to level 70

• Increase DBO 1.0 upper limit to level 70 39

1. I agree (26) 67%
    2. I object (13) 33%

I have to apologize first, my English is not good, I am using google translation.

Yes, we are all aware that the Dragon Ball1.0 will be wiped in the future. This is something that has already been determined. But what I want to say is that Dragon Ball 2.0 seems to be not moving fast. I mean it may take a long time. I guess 1 year? I think Daneos can consider raising the upper limit of the Dragon Ball 1.0 to 70 Some people may think that this is meaningless. It doesn't make sense. But at least let the player have something to do

• Client 2.0 is in test phrase, there won't be any votes or anything to increase the level at this time. All you can do is test any character, any class and make sure to find bugs and report them in Server & Bug Report section. When the Client 2.0 releases, It will be wiped and your character will revert to level 1, If you were level 30+ in the Client 1.0, you will get LVL up 30 Item in Client 2.0 when the wipe happens.

-Beka, DBOG Team

• Client 2.0 is in test phrase, there won't be any votes or anything to increase the level at this time. All you can do is test any character, any class and make sure to find bugs and report them in Server & Bug Report section. When the Client 2.0 releases, It will be wiped and your character will revert to level 1, If you were level 30+ in the Client 1.0, you will get LVL up 30 Item in Client 2.0 when the wipe happens.

-Beka, DBOG Team

He is talking about the 1.0 Client. He just wanna have something to do until the relase of the new client. Even loosing his progress.. that was he is saying.

• I have to apologize first, my English is not good, I am using google translation.

Yes, we are all aware that the old Dragon Ball will be wiped in the future. This is something that has already been determined. But what I want to say is that Dragon Ball 2.0 seems to be not moving fast. I mean it may take a long time. I guess 1 year? I think Daneos can consider raising the upper limit of the old Dragon Ball to 70. Some people may think that this is meaningless. It doesn't make sense. But at least let the player have something to do

He is talking about the 1.0 Client. He just wanna have something to do until the relase of the new client. Even loosing his progress.. that was he is saying.

Yes, this is what I mean. Thank you for helping me translate.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!