• Hello guys, I'm Phenooomenal. I've played this game waaay back in 2013 with Japanese language back then. Created accounts just today because I've heard You can play this game one more time, which brings me back to that nostalgia feeling.

Anyone knows how to get to the topic for "Tester"?

I've downloaded DBO Global 2.0 but can't update the version from 1.0 to that 2.0 after logging in. It shows the same notification after restarting and rerunning the Client. I'm super hyped to try this game one more time, so if You can help me with that, would be so awesome.

Thanks for Your time and answers, cheers! :)

• Hello guys, I'm Phenooomenal. I've played this game waaay back in 2013 with Japanese language back then. Created accounts just today because I've heard You can play this game one more time, which brings me back to that nostalgia feeling.

Anyone knows how to get to the topic for "Tester"?

I've downloaded DBO Global 2.0 but can't update the version from 1.0 to that 2.0 after logging in. It shows the same notification after restarting and rerunning the Client. I'm super hyped to try this game one more time, so if You can help me with that, would be so awesome.

Thanks for Your time and answers, cheers! :)

Hello there, and welcome! Because you created your account recently, you can only play on the client 1.0 which you can download directly from here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/…ll_Online_Global.rar/file

Please remember that the server is going to be wiped at a later date (no specific date yet). If you get to level 30+ you will receive a lvl 30 item after the wipe, which will level you up back to level 30.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!