Levels and their requirements

• Hello, community! I have always wanted to know the XP required for each level, just for fun and say that the XP translates to their actual power level. This is however incredibly difficult to find, as one would have to grind, so I ask if any of you know. I need level 1-60 at least, but to 70 would be much appreciated. Even if you do not know everything, just put something what you have seen like so:

1 = 20 xp

2 = 50 xp

And eventually, we will make a complete database of it, which will let everyone know what they are in for when leveling up.

I know 2 levels as of now
    Level 5 - 5,580 xp
    Level 31 - 200,550 xp

• Yyiw.gif

ummm...I mean you can see how much EXP you need for the next lvl by just putting the cursor onto the EXP bar. Shows you how much you have and how much is needed to lvl up. Example: 24.785 / 223.450

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• Yyiw.gif

ummm...I mean you can see how much EXP you need for the next lvl by just putting the cursor onto the EXP bar. Shows you how much you have and how much is needed to lvl up. Example: 24.785 / 223.450

Dude, we know you can do that. But you realise you would have to actually grind to level up there right? So to see all levels, I will have to reach all levels, and that will take a long time. Then talk about all the levels I missed and did not record? That adds extra stress

• Dude, we know you can do that. But you realise you would have to actually grind to level up there right? So to see all levels, I will have to reach all levels, and that will take a long time. Then talk about all the levels I missed and did not record? That adds extra stress

You are the first one i ever saw asking for such thing. It's unnecessary af and that's why Daneos doesn't respond xD He doesn't respond much in the first place but as far as i know if it's something more important, he does.

Also you could find out by asking players. Go check beginner spots and ask ppl if you see them. Ofc i don't know if ppl actively play or not cuz i haven't been on for some months now.

This whole thing is actually useless anyways. Nobody that i know (except you now) wants this information cuz you see it by just playing the game. Do quests and lvl up lmao. Nobody cares for this information that you are trying to get. Won't be helpful at all cuz everyone can see it for their own lvl....

This is a Signature. Thanks for reading.

You learned nothing.

Wasted your time.

Also thanks for reading all the way

down here.

Enjoy the emoticon.

:whistling:

*got f*cked hard by Upgrading on July 8th 2018*

d5ao5rb.gif

• You are the first one i ever saw asking for such thing. It's unnecessary af and that's why Daneos doesn't respond xD He doesn't respond much in the first place but as far as i know if it's something more important, he does.

Also you could find out by asking players. Go check beginner spots and ask ppl if you see them. Ofc i don't know if ppl actively play or not cuz i haven't been on for some months now.

This whole thing is actually useless anyways. Nobody that i know (except you now) wants this information cuz you see it by just playing the game. Do quests and lvl up lmao. Nobody cares for this information that you are trying to get. Won't be helpful at all cuz everyone can see it for their own lvl....

It will be helpful for all those special stat builders and stuff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!