Problem with log-in on Global 2.0

• Hello there!

I have problems with updating Global 2 and loggin-in as well.
    When I type my username and password it says that account doesn't exist or I need to close app and rerun it for updates.. But when I do it nothing happens with an update and after trying to log-in again it says "I have disconnected".

On the other hand, I can easily play on 1.0 or 1.69 versions but FPS drop is insane! It drops to even 20FPS sometimes.

My PC Specs:

Intel Core i7 8700 3.6GHz

16GB of DDR4 RAM 3000MHz

GTX 1070Ti

I have no idea what is going on and I've downloaded Global 2 several times from different links/sources and still the same problem.

Is it possible to at least fix FPS drops on 1.0/1.69 versions? If it is, please let me know how to do it.

And of course, if it's possible to solve the problem with logggin-in on Global 2, please let me know.

I used to play this game back in 2013 so the nostalgia feeling is here and I want to play this so badly but with consistent FPS. I will not give up with this, still believe there is a chance to play it.

Thanks for replying in advance, have a good day

• Hi,

- If your account is new, you're unable to play Global 2.0. Only accounts created before January 27th of this year can access it.

- There are 'freezes' which are the FPS drops you speak of on 1.0 - you can try reduce it by turning off windows defender or using no guild emblem because those are known to increase lag or create login lag.

Alternatively, you can completely downgrade to Windows 7 which stops the freezes entirely. Whether you want to do that for this game alone is up to you :D

• I'm playing on Windows 10, yeah.. I even tried to open the launcher as "compatibility with Windows 7, Vista or XP" and still the same problem.

But another thing is that I also have account called "PhenomenalOnee" and it was created 1,5 year ago and also does not work there. My status when I log-in into dboglobal.to says "pending". Is it possible then that someone from admin or moderation team can make this first account possible to play for me?

If not I will give up with this I guess because I tried a lot of different things everyday since monday this week. I'm getting tired to be honest.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!