Tier 2 dragonball issue

• Hey guys so im pretty new to the forums and I have only been playing for a little. I have this lvl 42 turtle hermit and as i was hunting for the dragonballs, i finally reached to 7 of em but then as i go put it in the pedastal i notice that I have (2) of the same dragonball (example: 2 of the2nd star dragonball). Is there any way to fix this? are there other solutions? I really was looking forward to that ssj skill lol but thank you guys!

• Hey guys so im pretty new to the forums and I have only been playing for a little. I have this lvl 42 turtle hermit and as i was hunting for the dragonballs, i finally reached to 7 of em but then as i go put it in the pedastal i notice that I have (2) of the same dragonball (example: 2 of the2nd star dragonball). Is there any way to fix this? are there other solutions? I really was looking forward to that ssj skill lol but thank you guys!

Hi guys, i have download new client, but when i fill User and password, client doesn't accept my password, why?

• Hi there, this happens because you kept one Dragon Ball in the bank and then kept grinding for them. The game checks the DragonBall that you are missing in your inventory, not the bank. So you the game gave you the same one because it detected that you didn't have it. Try to have all your DragonBalls in your inventory every time you go to hunt.

- Santo, DBOG Team

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!