Screenshake and its harms D:

• Hello Admins/mods of DB GO

Ive recently started playing this game and i must say it looks interesting i have but one concern and that is screen shake every single ability in the game triggers it so far and this is a big nono for myself and probably many other in the world or inside this gaming community , i would like to ask if you guys could remove this obnoxious thing or at least give an option for people that actually will get sick cause of such features theirs a lot of games that i have to avoid my self due to Developers being just Blind or dumb screen shake adds nothing to a game except for unnecessary strain on the eyes and brain due to having to refocus constantly, this can cause Headaches and nausea , i myself have the former. Please if u guys have a heart and are possible Take a big look into this so it can be disabled it would mean the world to me any many other with this issues for my it currently means im unable to play DB GO for longer then 5-10 before i get sick and have to lay down. please help me out if possible <3

Best regards Kevin

a concerned player

• screenshakes are a visual feedback if you fight and almost very game has it so deal with it...

im not coming to your favorit game and try to change it at my first day...

if u dont have any decent feedback dont bother talkin in my thread im not trying to change the game im trying to think about stayin healthy as much as possible while trying to play a video game motion sickness/vertigo is a serious issue and your just an ass for sayin what u said if they can add an option to turn it off thats great if not well then i wont be able to play, also screenshake literally adds nothing to a game apart from strain to the eyes and brain it also doesnt add anything special its just annoying not realistic

• apart from strain to the eyes and brain it also doesnt add anything special its just annoying not realistic

but almost every game has screen shake effects that part of them and this 10 years old game has no button to disable it.

also we only have 1 developer working in his free time on stuff like bugs and fixes ,so dont be disappointed if he doesnt do a change for a single person

besides we will wipe chars maybe later this year, we will change to a client thats runs better with win 10 version without micro lags

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!