How's the game doing these days?

• I haven't played since the voted wipe, how is the game doing right now, is it worth to start playing again? Will there be more wipes?

Has the new launcher been released? If I start again will I still have the shenron skills (super saiyan and all the dragon buffs) or do I have to grind from zero? Also, what about the cash points? Do I get a refund or not?

• Hello, there will be one more (and the last) wipe, that keeps only your character names and will make them level 1 again. It will be done once the New Client 2.0 is finally stable enough and free of bugs, the current client will no longer be usable and we will just transfer to the new client.

If you have characters that are at least level 30 or above before the wipe happens, you will receive an item to level up back to 30 after the wipe.

All cash points that you bought will be given back to you after the wipe.

If you would like to test the new client 2.0 (which is still unstable at this point) you can download it from here: https://mega.nz/#!GZszEaCD!BY9…6RpYiudEA_E-pHxUv7AlLvbQI

All progress of the new client will be obviosuly deleted too, because it is only for testing.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!