The end of DBO?

• You can forget about that. Just wait for new DBO Hope. It will be here sooner than you think.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• En el caso de un dbo oficial, actualmente se podría mandar tráfico de contenidos de dragon ball online, hay un rumor que a futuro en dragon ball super, goku muere en el año 801 y la información salio de dragon ball online, Muchos canales grandes lo menciónan podríamos aprovechar para que se viralice y les interese jugar dbo, no se trata de rogar solo de hacer más contenido en el que el jugador está disfrutando del juego, puede ser en una tmq, ud, o ccdungeon para que lo conozcan más a fondo. Evitar subir contenido con músicas asquerosas de banda,rap o regaeton o videos acelerados con 360p.porque así no les llamara la atención hay que invitar a esos canales grandes de jugarlo, Talves no se logre un dbo oficial pero si un nuevo dbo como nos hubiera gustado tener.

• I only recently discovered this game, what happened?? why is it dead so recently?

in summary:

• the head of the project announced that there would be a wipe to the server (items and levels), bcos of hackers and cheating (hacked items, gold inflation blah blah...)
    • there was a public poll do decide if the wipe should proceed or not ( 65% of the server voted yes) it happened in March/April 2019.
    • people against the wipe left the game; seeing that there was no pint in playing anymore (the game had already been wiped before, ppl didnt want a wipe again, the devs promised so...)
    • the head of the project released a new client called client 2.0 to allow people to come and test how the new game will be and fix bugs
    • it is taking so long for the bugs to be fixed and people are not even sure the project is going to be finished anytime soon, so some people probably abandoned it or hibernating
  • in summary:

• the head of the project announced that there would be a wipe to the server (items and levels), bcos of hackers and cheating (hacked items, gold inflation blah blah...)
    • there was a public poll do decide if the wipe should proceed or not ( 65% of the server voted yes) it happened in March/April 2019.
    • people against the wipe left the game; seeing that there was no pint in playing anymore (the game had already been wiped before, ppl didnt want a wipe again, the devs promised so...)
    • the head of the project released a new client called client 2.0 to allow people to come and test how the new game will be and fix bugs
    • it is taking so long for the bugs to be fixed and people are not even sure the project is going to be finished anytime soon, so some people probably abandoned it or hibernating

Thanks for the explanation :) i can't even get the game to start up since it needs to patch or something, ill probably play soon, who knows.

• DBO is my favorite MMORPG, besides it was the first one I played, I'm very sad that it ended up this way and just having to wait for a project to work. My dream is to launch a Dragon Ball MMOROPG as good as DBO

(by google translator)

It will. Only it won't be the GLOBAL server.

Better times are coming :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Pero a parte de Global y UR hay algún otro proyecto con posibilidades reales de poder ser lanzado??

Ur? eso esta super muerto. Y si hay otro servidor que es el de Nady pero lo mantiene en secreto. Y ha mostrado muy poco.

https://streamable.com/99w0d

Characters 1.0

18_small.png Zindel (Lvl 60)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 60)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 60)

22_small.png SabitaBoo (Lvl 60)

14_small.png Pamaor (Lvl 60)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 60)

6_small.png SabiBoo (Lvl 29)

17_small.png ???????? (Lvl 60)

Characters 2.0 (Test)

19_small.png ThePamaor (Lvl 70)

11_small.png Isen (Lvl 70)

15_small.png SaibBoo (Lvl 51)

• Ur? eso esta super muerto. Y si hay otro servidor que es el de Nady pero lo mantiene en secreto. Y ha mostrado muy poco.

https://streamable.com/99w0d

Vaya no sabia nada, gracias por la info! ando muy desconectado desde el Wipe

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!