Report, robot on papaya Island

• Is robot banned 18

1. Yes, it should be banned (12) 67%
    2. No, it doesn't matter (6) 33%

There are too many script robots in papaya Island, which has seriously affected the normal experience of players. We should seal these robots or even seal them with IP. As far as I know, there are many script players in mainland China, and there will be many in other regions, but not so many. Of course, we need to identify these robots, that is to say, all the robots have characteristics.

1: most of the occupations of these robots are fighters, mainly swordsmen. Of course, there are other occupations, but these two occupations are the most. Because scripts can only kill monsters one by one, the occupations with high single damage are suitable for robots. Normal players will attract many monsters when they fight monsters, and then use group damage skills to kill them.

2: the attack method of the robot is to release the skill from a distance, and then flash to the monster. Whether the attack distance of this skill is enough or not, it attacks in this way. In addition, the robot will not carry out ordinary attack, but will only release the skill attack. If the skill is cooling, the robot will stand still.

3: the robot has a protection mechanism of automatic regeneration. If the blood volume of the robot is not healthy enough, the robot will disappear, and then appear at a set revival point. It will not appear randomly, but will only be reborn at this revival point. Even if the robot dies, it will be reborn here.

4: if a normal player kills a monster in the wild, the things dropped by the monster will be picked up selectively, such as weapon enhancement stone and armor enhancement stone. Unlike robots, robots will pick up all things, including medicines and bad equipment, and then automatically sell them to the store remotely to get game coins. Only after the remote sale skill of pets is opened, they can sell them You can do this without closing the selling interface.

I uploaded some videos of automatic robots on YouTube. I hope I can handle them. These are still what I found. There are many that I haven't found or found but haven't captured videos, such as kishuinbuilssedc; ik12b; these two accounts haven't been photographed.

• report is useless even if you do!

daneos has better to do then block every day ips or accounts over and over again

even if they farm stuff now they dont have it at 2.0 start because of the wipe

So, are you telling me that these robots will not be banned? So I'm going to start using robots

• You have to report it on ticket system. making it easier to get to them.

-Beka, DBOG Team

But the problem is that the report is useless. Since it is useless, what else can be reported??? Anyway, it's about deleting files. It's about 2.0, right? The problem of 1.0 hasn't been solved, so are you sure the 1.0 players can accept robots and wait for you to delete files to 2.0? Dealing with robots is an attitude problem, which is hard for all games to accept. 1.0 just let robots go, so why do players believe that you can deal with robots in 2.0?It doesn't matter if you don't detect robots at ordinary times. Now some players report robots, and you don't want to deal with them. This is an attitude problem. Now many people leave the game because of robots. Can you guarantee that those who leave will come back at 2.0? No one can guarantee it, because the reason why we play dragon balls here is our feelings.

• But the problem is that the report is useless. Since it is useless, what else can be reported??? Anyway, it's about deleting files. It's about 2.0, right? The problem of 1.0 hasn't been solved, so are you sure the 1.0 players can accept robots and wait for you to delete files to 2.0? Dealing with robots is an attitude problem, which is hard for all games to accept. 1.0 just let robots go, so why do players believe that you can deal with robots in 2.0?It doesn't matter if you don't detect robots at ordinary times. Now some players report robots, and you don't want to deal with them. This is an attitude problem. Now many people leave the game because of robots. Can you guarantee that those who leave will come back at 2.0? No one can guarantee it, because the reason why we play dragon balls here is our feelings.

No, The bots do get banned for botting on 1.0. We don't "delete" the files to 2.0, that's incorrect. However. I've said MULTIPLE times, Moderators can only handle the discord & forums, meanwhile GMs can handle ingame moderation. It's just how it works. Moderators have no power in 1.0 game. Bots are of course being handled. They just get banned for cheating. 2.0 will have anti-cheat system when it's fully released.

-Beka, DBOG Team

• But the problem is that the report is useless. Since it is useless, what else can be reported??? Anyway, it's about deleting files. It's about 2.0, right? The problem of 1.0 hasn't been solved, so are you sure the 1.0 players can accept robots and wait for you to delete files to 2.0? Dealing with robots is an attitude problem, which is hard for all games to accept. 1.0 just let robots go, so why do players believe that you can deal with robots in 2.0?It doesn't matter if you don't detect robots at ordinary times. Now some players report robots, and you don't want to deal with them. This is an attitude problem. Now many people leave the game because of robots. Can you guarantee that those who leave will come back at 2.0? No one can guarantee it, because the reason why we play dragon balls here is our feelings.

you're an idiot my god

• No, The bots do get banned for botting on 1.0. We don't "delete" the files to 2.0, that's incorrect. However. I've said MULTIPLE times, Moderators can only handle the discord & forums, meanwhile GMs can handle ingame moderation. It's just how it works. Moderators have no power in 1.0 game. Bots are of course being handled. They just get banned for cheating. 2.0 will have anti-cheat system when it's fully released.

-Beka, DBOG Team

Ok, ok, I understand that your forum can't handle robots, but it's been a week since the robot was reported, and you should have already told the server administrator, right? It's too slow to handle robots. when you handle robots in one month or half a month, there will be many new robots coming up. only if you handle this problem quickly, those who use robots will not waste any more time to make robots.

• Ok, ok, I understand that your forum can't handle robots, but it's been a week since the robot was reported, and you should have already told the server administrator, right? It's too slow to handle robots. when you handle robots in one month or half a month, there will be many new robots coming up. only if you handle this problem quickly, those who use robots will not waste any more time to make robots.

omg you really has nothing better to do... i write weeks ago to you that admin has better thinks to do then delete every day bot chars

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!