Great work devs

• There isn't enough positive posts about the developers and the game. It takes a lot of work to revive a cancelled mmo and keep it serviceable. I extend my most sincere thanks to the forum mods, game developers, programmers, and everyone else involved in making this project a reality.

Thanks and take care

-Amberle

• It is always nice to see that there are nice fans and supporters of this project.

I thank you in the name of programmers, game developers and everyone else( Danny Boi and his shadow clones ).

It is nice to see that people care even tho this isn't mutual love, if you check the state of the game.

This DBO Community is indeed ungrateful bunch of people, who guess what...

They want balanced DBO with good events and with no bots and hackers, they are crazy, how can they expect that to happen, when they do not donate enough.

They need to be active, don't care about game balance and bugs and bad balance changes and donate monthly 1k each and they shouldn't care to have fun in the game, that is overrated.

Now when we clear that, Amberle, if you indeed want to support this project, send some money. Thank you!

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!