Out of the loop: Windows 10 Stutter Problem?

• Havent played the game since February cuz of the dreadful experience i had with the game's constant stuttering. I got reminded of the game and after seeing a new client released and assume there has been improvements to the game overall, im curious if its gone?

Also, how is the game doing in general? Is the playerbase fine, any new significant features/patches?

• the game is on a hold since 2018.

About the 2.0 version alot of people claim the stuttering is gone. This version is dead however i assume its cause for every little fix come a bunch of other big bugs.

I dont play it cause the prop system and walking system flying system dosnt seem to work properly (also my game still freeze in an annoying rate) also the game seems to shut down due bug alot. If you wanna give it a shot i can give you the download link

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!