now that servers are kaputt

• for now there isnt any alternetive unforthently.

No one will probably bring back a game from 2013 but never stop hoping maybe one day someone with a brain will make a fine dbo server in the next year. Or we can wait for dbog 2.0, winter 2018 is in just a few more years.

• for now there isnt any alternetive unforthently.

No one will probably bring back a game from 2013 but never stop hoping maybe one day someone with a brain will make a fine dbo server in the next year. Or we can wait for dbog 2.0, winter 2018 is in just a few more years.

If someone even decide to bring it, it needs to put aside his emo and stubborn nature and build trustworthy team, where main focus will be to balance game in PVP and PVE for real this time and bring it up to modern MMO standards with better events and other systems.

DBOG Clone, won't do any good.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• If someone even decide to bring it, it needs to put aside his emo and stubborn nature and build trustworthy team, where main focus will be to balance game in PVP and PVE for real this time and bring it up to modern MMO standards with better events and other systems.

DBOG Clone, won't do any good.

we can all just hope. i personaly hope that if someone who isnt a slack off do a new dbo project people that can understand logic will be part of the team and not people like beka or many more that dont even play the game or simply got selected cause of personal prefference of almighty danoes. (no offence beka i know your like the only mod who is still active but your answers sometims leave me with a open mouth and not in a good way).

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!