• Honestly, I don't know what to think about DBOG anymore, we are in 2020 and still this development is not finished, we don't have any news, it was always like this, since 2015 or 2014 when DBOG started, I don't remember anymore, because it was so long ago

• You guys are funny as hell.

Ma boi Daneos is in love now, he is spending his time on holidays and with girl a bit.

What you guys want, that he remains virgin for rest of his life and work on DBOG 24/7...

Guy needs to have life, what is wrong with all of you.

DBOG 2.0 is in progress, you all need to calm your tits.

If you want to motivate him and expect DBOG 2.0 to go into open beta around 2030, donate more money...

You cry about dev inactivity, but you guys are to blame. Donate more and you will see the progress.

Cheers.

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• Your greed has no limit, I already donate, I am a founder, bought cash in the game a lot, that's enough, you can't complain that I don't support the game's development, my part is done, now it's his turn of make this game happen. I'm happy that he's found a girl and all, but, after he took our money, that's a commitment to be fullfilled, does this mean nothing to you?

• Your greed has no limit, I already donate, I am a founder, bought cash in the game a lot, that's enough, you can't complain that I don't support the game's development, my part is done, now it's his turn of make this game happen. I'm happy that he's found a girl and all, but, after he took our money, that's a commitment to be fullfilled, does this mean nothing to you?

I am sure that you understand that playerbase getting reduced as we speak.
    This means that less and less players even play the game, not to mention donations.

Those who still play should donate more to even cover for players who quit the game.

With this small income as it is now, how can you expect that Daneos , ma boii, go in cinema with girlfriend.

I should also mention that there are tons of holidays to cover with gifts, from global ones, to religion ones, to national ones in USA, Japan, Germany, Russia.

You shouldn't care much about yourself, you should care about Danny boi.

Whenever you decide to spend money on yourself, donate to Danny instead.

Good example are some people, who invest their entire salary and even borrow money to donate to Danny boi and they can't even pay rent for house but that isn't issue here.

DBOG = Life

<3

PWIceman-Dark1.gif

“I’d rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who i’m not”
    IGN: Iceman 19_small.png Shadow Knight 19_small.png
    IGN: Iceman
      13_small.png Dark Warrior 13_small.png
    Discord: Iceman#8402

• i know your joking but people here taking you seriously..

about everyone else and people who still donate i advice to simply stop donating people already wasted thousands of dollars cause they supported this game and the game got updates soo it was understandable but when the progress stopped and people still donate you only give danoes a reason not to work. honestly if i was him and i would get money from doing nothing i would probably keep doing nothing. trust me when i say no matter how much money you donate this server still be nowhere and all you guys do when you giving a lazy person who stopped working on a game you wasted soo much money on and time and effort you just losing.

there is no gain here at all. i just want to remind you all dbo is a game from 2013 we right now in 2020 and the game still on cap 60 with tone of bugz.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!