Glitched outside of map

• Jumped on today. Played for a couple of minutes. Everything seemed fine. Then the game lagged and froze, followed by a disconnect. Waited a few minutes, then logged back in to one of the server channels. I spawned outside of the map unable to move. Tried flying. Didn't help. Tried teleporting to home, didn't allow me to perform the action. Changed channels. Same thing. Exited out of the game completely, restarted, and the same exact thing. Any suggestions or hot fixes? Or is there a chance this is only happening because the servers are about to go down for maintenance?

• Jumped on today. Played for a couple of minutes. Everything seemed fine. Then the game lagged and froze, followed by a disconnect. Waited a few minutes, then logged back in to one of the server channels. I spawned outside of the map unable to move. Tried flying. Didn't help. Tried teleporting to home, didn't allow me to perform the action. Changed channels. Same thing. Exited out of the game completely, restarted, and the same exact thing. Any suggestions or hot fixes? Or is there a chance this is only happening because the servers are about to go down for maintenance?

Have you tried the @unstack command? For future reference, this section is only for 2.0 client bugs and not 1.0

• My apologies. But thank you for the advice. Your suggestion solved the problem. I'll make a note of this in case something similar happens in the future.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!