Hello, let me introduce myself.

• Hello, my name is Elvis Aaron (Just don't have Presley e.e), I am Brazilian and I believe that I cannot write in Brazilian Portuguese here in this area of the forum, however if there are no problems, I would be grateful to hear from you. I've been looking for some color changes for Fly for a while, I haven't had much success. So I decided to go after myself and ended up discovering a lot, I just don't know much. I only know the basics of changing the texture of the Ssj aura, and the fly. I learned to change some animations too, however, it is not that great thing, it is very basic. So I will leave my registration here if someone wants help wanting a different color from the Aura of ssj and Fly. I still haven't gone after knowing how to change some hair models or his color, so I'm making it very clear that I don't know much, I'll try to show some video of what I did if someone is interested in wanting it too. And my thanks to everyone who tried to work with mods for the game.

• Hi,

wellcome to modding, if you can switch textures and animations and change the flight color you have the logic to do the rest too.

You can also look into my thread, on post 4 there are a few tutorials and links that might help you (like switching hair models).

You could also upload your mods for others to use ;)

• Hi,

wellcome to modding, if you can switch textures and animations and change the flight color you have the logic to do the rest too.

You can also look into my thread, on post 4 there are a few tutorials and links that might help you (like switching hair models).

You could also upload your mods for others to use ;)

Haha thanks! I've been through your posts a few times and that's where I got some knowledge from. In this case, it was mainly where I learned about the animation exchange. I didn't know that I could do these mixes, so I got to use teleportation animation in the Popo skill and changed the fly one too. And in that, my Swordman knows how to teleport. Haha ha

Thank you very much for your help with your knowledge passed on to people.

Anyone who wants something I did, just ask. ;)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5285/

• Haha thanks! I've been through your posts a few times and that's where I got some knowledge from. In this case, it was mainly where I learned about the animation exchange. I didn't know that I could do these mixes, so I got to use teleportation animation in the Popo skill and changed the fly one too. And in that, my Swordman knows how to teleport. Haha ha

Thank you very much for your help with your knowledge passed on to people.

Anyone who wants something I did, just ask. ;)

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/5285/

Awesome, I love when someone adapts and do his experimenting with it.

In case of the popo skill animation, it looks awesome. Can you tell me which of the animation parts of the skill you switched, or the names of the files? I want to add that to my client too^^

• Awesome, I love when someone adapts and do his experimenting with it.

In case of the popo skill animation, it looks awesome. Can you tell me which of the animation parts of the skill you switched, or the names of the files? I want to add that to my client too^^

It's easy, just replace the a_hum_m_dojo_item_start.anm file with a_hum_m_skl transmission.anm, in the case of humans and men, in this part you must understand well. And replace a_hum_m_dojo_item_cast.anm with a_hum_m_skl_transmission_cast.anm and you're done. :D

If you want I can send you the files so you can do it quickly.

• Here is a tutorial for human female. The logic is the same for all, you need to look for the files of your class and gender and if you are using a child character, the files you need maybe named different (e.g. ..._ch_...)

• Thank u so much for Answer and teach me, Effy.
    I take this opportunity to mention that I adore your mods, I hope you continue make more!

• Do you know if is possible to use Namek animations on humans? For example Namekian RP Charge animation on a Human male.

I tried to change hum_rp_charge_cast & start with namekian ones but the game crashes each time I try charge RP with human, am I doing something wrong or is not possible?

• Do you know if is possible to use Namek animations on humans? For example Namekian RP Charge animation on a Human male.

I tried to change hum_rp_charge_cast & start with namekian ones but the game crashes each time I try charge RP with human, am I doing something wrong or is not possible?

From my experience you need the right race and gender for it not to crash, but I've never fully tested it

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!