XP Bonus 24/7?

• Make 50% bonus XP weekend daily? 42

1. Yes (35) 83%
    2. No (7) 17%

I notice bonus xp weekend occurs and we receive 50% more xp per mob kill. My suggestion is that bonus 50% xp is implemented daily(24/7). If its made possible on the weekends then I know its possible to make it daily. 65-70 quest are still broken and this can be very discouraging to new players who realize they have to grind nearly 1.6+ million xp for 5 levels straight. Even as a veteran player, I find this very annoying and time consuming especially on my single target classes. Most private servers distinguish themselves from the main game by making changes that make the private server more enjoyable than the original. 50% just on weekends isnt enough. I understand that 200% is in cash shop but as a developer knowing that your game is still missing critical components to leveling you would think players would be compensated a bit more without having to spend money for just 1 hour of xp.

• I 100% agree with this, especially because level 70 quest are completely broken. It would definitely incentivize others to experiment with other classes and not have to worry so much about the discouraging grind on a version of DBO that will ultimately be deleted in the future to bring DBOG 2.0 to everyones main attention. I would highly recommend Daneos to do this just so DBOG 1.0 isn't too much of a headache.

• I notice bonus xp weekend occurs and we receive 50% more xp per mob kill. My suggestion is that bonus 50% xp is implemented daily(24/7). If its made possible on the weekends then I know its possible to make it daily. 65-70 quest are still broken and this can be very discouraging to new players who realize they have to grind nearly 1.6+ million xp for 5 levels straight. Even as a veteran player, I find this very annoying and time consuming especially on my single target classes. Most private servers distinguish themselves from the main game by making changes that make the private server more enjoyable than the original. 50% just on weekends isnt enough. I understand that 200% is in cash shop but as a developer knowing that your game is still missing critical components to leveling you would think players would be compensated a bit more without having to spend money for just 1 hour of xp.

play client 2.0 ther you have this exp boost all day long xD

• Honestly, the only benefit that comes from this is clearing the leveling process faster. Instead of trying to clear your leveling process faster, take the time while leveling to build up your resources so that you are ready for lvl 70 when you do reach it.

What your saying doesnt make sense lol. You have to grind for equips and stones around 65-70 anyway to actually be viable for end game and PvP. Theres really no other way to build resources as F2P early on(1-65) unless you cash and sell what you get to buy stones off the AH. That being said why would you then want to slow the leveling process for players who are trying to reach the end game grind?

• What your saying doesnt make sense lol. You have to grind for equips and stones around 65-70 anyway to actually be viable for end game and PvP. Theres really no other way to build resources as F2P early on(1-65) unless you cash and sell what you get to buy stones off the AH. That being said why would you then want to slow the leveling process for players who are trying to reach the end game grind?

You can sell drops to NPCs to slowly build up zeni to buy extra stones off AH.

• You can sell drops to NPCs to slowly build up zeni to buy extra stones off AH.

Honestly, the only benefit that comes from this is clearing the leveling process faster. Instead of trying to clear your leveling process faster, take the time while leveling to build up your resources so that you are ready for lvl 70 when you do reach it.

Agree with u !

• You can sell drops to NPCs to slowly build up zeni to buy extra stones off AH.

Bruh, I actually sold everything I had from lvl 1 to 40 as an experiment and only accumulated 1 million zeni, selling items to merchants in dbo is a whole joke, especially when 1 u70 pink sells for for like 3kk and you need 5 to stack before using a purple usually to ensure your gear doesn't break.

Do you know how much u70 purples go for or even pinks? That would take an absurdly long time to even get +6 on a lvl 70 weapon if someone used your strategy at a low level trying to gear for end game, and thats not even considering if they want a higher + like 8-12. Why not get to end game and actually grind drops where you can potentially make way more money than just selling rubbish drops to NPC's and then you could possibly get u70's to drop without having to buy them? It seems you want the game to be even more grindy than it already is.

• Honestly, the only benefit that comes from this is clearing the leveling process faster. Instead of trying to clear your leveling process faster, take the time while leveling to build up your resources so that you are ready for lvl 70 when you do reach it.

The current leveling process is already unnecessary as it is. This is an extraneous process due to the fact that there are no lvl 65-70 quests that really work. The grind is tedious and by allowing bonus exp 24/7, it makes the endgame content more enjoyable. Building up your resources to be ready by level 70 would still be achievable, even with the bonus exp. Therefore, bonus exp should still be enacted.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!