Damage behind and skill debuff Swordsman

• In the test server which they gave us , Daneos removed the prop system so if u use glaring slash in that server there will be no effect . So , right now he is thinking what debuff that skill should have .

And yes if your opponent has props it will work . In my thinking this skill is something very important for Swordsmasters so Daneos should do something which helps Swordsmasters to make them strong again .

• yes.. i think this skill is the most important skill of the SW.. so i hope this skill come active on the new client.. I also think that the sw is not very easy to use because the greatest damage does it behind .. and obviously the damage to the back is bug the def buff and atk is bug .. so in short the SW has currently been killed xD

• But if you somehow manage to get your SM +15, then it does decent amount of damage and also if you have prop rings,

this will make him even better for 1v1 and can be used in 5v5.

Right now in 1.0 I am lvl 66 SM and grinding to 70. I would like to see how lvl 70 SM can perform.

• yes.. i think this skill is the most important skill of the SW.. so i hope this skill come active on the new client.. I also think that the sw is not very easy to use because the greatest damage does it behind .. and obviously the damage to the back is bug the def buff and atk is bug .. so in short the SW has currently been killed xD

The debuff doesn't work in 2.0 and back damage doesn't work in 1.0.

• I wanna see what Daneos gonna do to replace the prop debuff from sword...

He gonna make a 30% less of each defense in this debuff? Maybe this option is going a little bit powerful

take off prop from server is a critical thing to do

Everything works around prop, players, mobs, bosses

• I wanna see what Daneos gonna do to replace the prop debuff from sword...

He gonna make a 30% less of each defense in this debuff? Maybe this option is going a little bit powerful

take off prop from server is a critical thing to do

Everything works around prop, players, mobs, bosses

I thought about so many ideas for this debuff.

First I thought the same thing like you but I was thinking for 40% but that wouldn't be enough to fight against tanky class. Suppose a player has 6000 defense and when using this debuff of 40% defense decrease than his defense would be 3600 which is still not good as swordsman don't have much attack power and Daneos will not give much higher than 40% so I think this should not fit.

Second, one guy told to add bleed as fighters were having before in their needles so why can't sordsman. And I thought the same but bleeding won't be much effective if it's not op. So this doesn't fit as well.

Now the what I think and can be suitable for swordsman that it decreases opponent defense by the no. of knockdowns the opponent gets. That means if someone has 6000 defense and if 2 knockdowns are given to him then his defense decreases by 2 so his defense would be 3000. I thought like this because Swordsman are a class who take down their opponents by making combos and not making this class to one shot everyone.

Now this debuff should be enough if it decreases by 4 when maxed if done higher than this will make swordsman broken class and also it's duration should be managed if this idea is taken because for if it's for too long then the skill will be broken and if too short will not allow him to perform 4 knockdowns.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!