Cooldown super Saiyan dragon buff and hig consume EP

• I thought about the recovery time of the ssj and the dragon buffs .. and I think they are a bit exaggerated .. don't you think? 52 minutes for the ssj and almost 2 hours for the dragon buffs .. I think it is right to lower them also to help a little more who does not have a lot of money and cannot afford a good gear .. and above all also the consumption of EP from part of the ssj is really a lot .. what do you think?

• I thought about the recovery time of the ssj and the dragon buffs .. and I think they are a bit exaggerated .. don't you think? 52 minutes for the ssj and almost 2 hours for the dragon buffs .. I think it is right to lower them also to help a little more who does not have a lot of money and cannot afford a good gear .. and above all also the consumption of EP from part of the ssj is really a lot .. what do you think?

EP consumption on retail was even more.

If people could be SSJ and use dragons buffs all the time, then nobody would care about getting good gear. Farming, dungeons, etc would get much easier which would make the game less challenging.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!