suggestion ?✌️

• Hi everyone, I would like to give my opinion on the things that would be nice to implement in the future ... I don't know if they are possible things I speak as an average and inexperienced user.

I would like that in the future new playable races will be implemented for example androids or aliens etc ... then it would be nice that with the passing of the years maybe new updates arrive with new places that give the possibility to climb beyond level 70 maybe a new continent with enemy up to level 80 etc. etc. a little as they do in world ok warcraft.
    Maybe put the opportunity to take the spacecraft to go into space and put new planets to explore to do quests or to host new races I think all this would be nice. I just wanted to share this thought thanks for those who listened to me ✌️

I'd like to know what you think. ?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!