U70 Stone Drop Rate and Farming

• Hello, I hope all of you are doing well today. I would like to introduce a situation that me, my guild mates, and other players have been facing.

I would like to express that this is a suggestion, therefore, it is fair if you disagree.

As many of you know, currently, the only passable map to farm U70 stones is at Papaya. Given that fact, the drop rate is not equitable. The probability

that a U60 stone will drop is outrageous. Moreoever, after a while of hunting for a fair farming spot, an uncensitive brat arrives to ruin one's farming.

The individual might proceed to take one's farming spot or lingers there to pester the one who is farming.

The places to attain U70 stones are scarce, and the prices on the market are sky high.

Me and my mates have come up with a few solutions:

• Include UD6 Hard difficulty, where the drop rate for U70 stones would be higher.
    • Initiate an event of some kind where U70 stones might drop.
    • Come up with more spots on maps where U70 drop.
    • Increase the probability that U70 stones drop.

You, the players are free to add any more adequate solutions that come to mind. Feel free to also scratch some off the list.

Thank you for your time and consideration,

• This line is messing with my head : "Moreoever, after a while of hunting for a fair farming spot, an uncensitive brat arrives to ruin one's farming."

Well, how do you expect other players will hunt/move up in the game if the place is only reserved for those who came 1 minute before? And what if I'm a solo player without guild? Would you save this place for you'r mates while I won't be able to farm forever?

This has always bugged me in MMORPG'S, the ' I WAS HERE FIRST GO AWAY' approach. The farming place doesn't belong to you and to you only.

Sorry If many 'pros' disagree with me, but it's just not fair.

• We are not claiming any part of the map in any way, shape, or form. Why would me and my guild claim a place to ourselves on a game? The map belongs to anyone to farm. I think you are missing the big picture. The problem is not the players, the problem is how difficult it is to get the stones.

This happens because Papaya is the only place to farm U70 stones, zeni even. If you check Papaya, the spots are always taken and it is difficult to find any other.

I am sorry if my comment upset you. I would appreciate it if instead of critisism, you would provide constructive feedback.

Thank you,

• I don't know if its possible on 1.0 client but I would add unlock map where gohan trained in anime (when piccolo left him on) alone, and Island where Goku and Kuririn trained as kids before their first tournament.

PS: I know that hackers could get there only. Screenshoots are from Hong Kong version of DBO. Me and my mate were teleported in party here to explore by guy from china.

• Hey AlexMix, I fully agree with you and I hope this will be fixed soon! The u70 stones drop rate are so low, you farm like 10 stones in 3 hours most of times

• PS: I know that hackers could get there only. Screenshoots are from Hong Kong version of DBO. Me and my mate were teleported in party here to explore by guy from china.

You can get there in this client too. Almost every one can actually without any hack, you just need to get creative a bit...

Or just make an alternative account with a low lvl character with a pet with party summon and ask around for a player to port you there. That's how most player farming there. Not that it helps, the farming spots are also taken most of the times anyways.

For Stone drops I don't think much will be added in the old client anymore anyways. Or shouldn't be, full focus on the new client so it doesn't get Winter 2025.

But i wouldn't mind much, pvp is about 2-3 classes now with all that high upgraded gear around anyways.

• Me and my mates have come up with a few solutions:

• Include UD6 Hard difficulty, where the drop rate for U70 stones would be higher.
    • Initiate an event of some kind where U70 stones might drop.
    • Come up with more spots on maps where U70 drop.
    • Increase the probability that U70 stones drop.

hahaha, I also have some suggestions
    1º) Create a weekly event where you get 50 U70 free doing nothing.

2º) Add cash points into the drops.

3º) add items +15 into the drops.

4º) Increase the experiencie to get my level 70 in one hour.

5º) Increase the damage to kill bosses with 2 hits.

• You can get there in this client too. Almost every one can actually without any hack, you just need to get creative a bit...

Or just make an alternative account with a low lvl character with a pet with party summon and ask around for a player to port you there.

If not hacks than exploits…

Way to new faming grounds should be easy for everyone. :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!