Invisible Gear mod?

• i want know if there is a way to make a invisible gear mod i know you can turn off the helmet and the costume in the options and there is a mod for gloves and weapons but didn't find for the other parts

• For Dogis i don't know any mod.

I can only provide you with this:

Those are 2 textures that are making the hail wings and silver glasses invisible.

4ee08727aafd4957fa4b749d7a51e806.png

If you don't want to see a helmet, you can exchange the helmet model with a hair model too (i am doing so too in this screenshot)

• i want know if there is a way to make a invisible gear mod i know you can turn off the helmet and the costume in the options and there is a mod for gloves and weapons but didn't find for the other parts

actually there was one mod that let your gloves be invisible i used always back in the day unfortunately its very outdated nowadays i have this mod here on my pc i think this mod dont even exists anymore around here but i tried to use it in the latest version of dbog and dindt work the mod messes up with your armor and dogis instead of removing the gloves removes all your armor too so its very strange i have no ideia why no one came along to update this mod or make another one that works the same way not only for gloves but for other parts of the armor too if im not mistaken theres a way for you to edit the files in the notepad++ and for example remove your weapons and helments(i actually did that a few years a go) but i forgot how to do that i might need to search again for this tutorial its been a while since i did this method. :/

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!