About the game future and its updates!!!

Dear Gm and Adms

Along with greeting, I write this post with the pleasure that they can solve the question that we all ask ourselves, when will the definitive version 2.0 of the game be ready? And why are they no longer involved in the current server? These questions arise from the need of many players who are diminished by the monotony of the game and by the players who are bored by not having to do anything else, which causes them to leave the game and the server looks more empty. the morale of the players who still remain and believe that in some future this will improve. Looking forward to a prompt and sincere response, thank you very much.

TonicReaper,active player.

• En mi mas humilde opinion, los GM y ADM ya saben la situacion respecto al juego, por eso hardlock dejo de sacar informacion sobre dragon ball global, kakarot se lo ve haciendo stream en twitch pero no responde a ninguna pregunta relacionada cuando saldra, ya no hay eventos en dragon ball G en la version 1.0 como lo que paso en kokkara con los ozarus gigantes, los GM ya no entran a jugar. Daneos no da noticias de los avances de la version 2.0 que por lo que tengo entendido esta igual que hace 5 o 6 meses... no hay tanta gente para probar todas las cosas, como bids kraken cell, cc battle, dojo battle budokai, nada de eso se puede testear por la falta de gente en esa version.

y en la version 1.0 se van por esa misma razon lo unico que yo espero es la verdad y que digan que cerrara o no se. en la version 1.0 la gente esta cada vez mas toxica con facilidad todos estan +15 en 4 o 5 sets. a la hora de farmear vienen y te matan los mods que estas juntando y no respetan nada, insultos, malos comportamientos. En otras palabras ya no hay control de nada.

Saludos , Yurima Linch jugador activo.

• Yeah...but why is this so?

I remember the time from the original game... why i never get easy borred. It was because i alltime want and need to improve my chars.

Now, with all the buggers and bot user in the game, all have their +14/+15 max state equipment whitin 2 weeks.

And what they doing later? ...They only can get borred.

Yes, the updates lag right now, but this is not the only problem.

You need to think, why you play this game...

Fun, improve, challenges...

And this all is missed right now.

Just if a big update will be released,... in about 2-3 week its the same like now.

• Is there anything new or do you already know when the new Open Beta will start?

I have already looked at the test server DBO 2.0 there is nothing new there is the official server that is still being used even further than the test server.

Has Daneos published new information about the current status and when the right open beta is finally coming?

As long as it doesn't really start, it's not worth leveling the chars and playing dbog. I am now waiting all the time for the new open beta. When does it really start?

• i will be honest and realistic dont waste you time getting your hopes up waiting forever for dbo to get better because it will never happen i doubt this game will survive daneos already left the game to the wolves even if someone try to replace him with new promises it will not get better it will only prolong the suffer of the playerbase the smart people left long a go like myself i played this game before unfortunately i never had a chance to play the original but i played years a go this new version it was way before this testserver going live i had nice moments back in the day it was good while it lasted but since the beginning i knew this would happen sooner or later it was obvious i left the game before end game because was pretty dead and boring no one really help you to the dungeons(at least in my moments inside the game got a very few people to do stuff) the ideia of having a db mmorpg is pretty tempting the ideia was great but the game not so much they could done better with this game you can enjoy this game but get boring pretty fast i doubt they will add new stuff like skills,moves,animations(the most they can do is add new locations) and so on since the engine are so old and limited so people will get stuck in a never ending loop with the same stuff over and over the mods can help a bit but in the end cannot compensate the issues(since most are just a reskin) anyways summing up i recommend you move your life forget dbo and play something else theres a tons of awesome mmorpgs out there that have martial arts themes.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!