What classes are good in PVP?

• I'm coming back to the game after a long time and I'm looking forward to do some pvp, I need to make a character to play so I would like to do one that is good at it, I heard that Karma Majin is pretty good. What are your thoughts?

• When thinking about whether or not a class is good for pvp and do you want to play it,u should basically consider two things about the class in question before anything else:

1.How efficient the class is for pvp against other classes?

2.How easy/hard it is to do pvp with that class?

In my opinion, classes that pass both of those criteria(who are efficient and relatively easy) are; Karma majin,Ultimate majin,Fighter and Shadow Knight.SK is probably the hardest one out of those,but its still a lot easier than Swordsman or Crane ,who can be efficient but require more skill to play(skill being the knowledge and experience).I hope this answer helped you.

Regards

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!