DBOG Create own Server xxamp

• You may search and watch many videos of how make dbo private server in YouTube, in this videos explain how iniciate the server and create the database in phpmyadmin integrated in xammp with files precompilated from Korea version 0.50. Its the same method.

I recommend use MariaDB, you need create new database with name indicated in the configs .ini and load the script in the query tab of querys in the database administrator HeidiSQL with the database selected.

Greetings.

• You may search and watch many videos of how make dbo private server in YouTube, in this videos explain how iniciate the server and create the database in phpmyadmin integrated in xammp with files precompilated from Korea version 0.50. Its the same method.

I recommend use MariaDB, you need create new database with name indicated in the configs .ini and load the script in the query tab of querys in the database administrator HeidiSQL with the database selected.

Greetings.

I try but dont recived sucess. Can you help me?

• Lo intento pero no recibí el éxito. ¿Me puedes ayudar?

1. Install MariaDB. (remember the password asigned to root on installation. this is used in configs files .ini from server). Download here.

2. Open HeidiSQL and login with user root and password specificated in installation.

3. Create 3 Database (dbo_acc, dbo_char, dbo_log).

4. Select a database and load the respective file .sql (Example: uf you select "dbo_acc" database then load script dbo_acc.sql). To load select database and press CTRL+O and select the .sql extension file.

Its very easy, i hope this help you and sorry for my english.

Greetings.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!