New hair for the Chars?

• Hello dear DBOG Team,

Would it be possible that you could put new hairstyles into the game for your own characters in Dragonball Online Global?

I saw that there are new hairstyles for the chars in DBO and have attached a few pictures of them, would it be possible that you would bring these and new hairstyles into play?

I would be happy if you would accept my suggestion for improvement :)

In German

Hallo liebes DBOG Team,

Wäre es möglich dass ihr in Dragonball Online Global neue Frisuren mit rein bringen würdet für denn eigenen Char?

Wie ich gesehen habe gibt es bereits für Dragonball Online neue Frisuren und habe hier die Bilder davon mit hinzugefügt.

Ich würde es super finden wenn man noch ein paar neue Frisuren ins Spiel mit rein bringen würde bevor der neue Server mit dem neuen Clienten Startet wäre cool wenn man Vorschlag vielleicht übernommen werden würde.

Liebe Grüße

• I remember Daneos said that we can't add anything, only dojis. Also the mods are more busy with recovering the lost content of the game.

That was for the 1.0 client. In the 2.0 client you can do anything you want, but it needs time (depending on what are you trying to do). DBOUR has already worked on this some time ago, that's why they can load custom models into the game.

• That was for the 1.0 client. In the 2.0 client you can do anything you want, but it needs time (depending on what are you trying to do). DBOUR has already worked on this some time ago, that's why they can load custom models into the game.

What about new races and classes? Could they come too?

In German

Wie sieht es denn mit neue Rassen und Klassen aus? Könnten die auch noch kommen?

• i don't think they will be added any soon

do you realize how much work would it take to add a race, it would require a lot of skills, animations, names, models, drawings, also it'll need us to think of 4 unique master classes out of for example frieza race, which is gone be so difficult.

adding a new race any soon, would be impossible

• i don't think they will be added any soon

do you realize how much work would it take to add a race, it would require a lot of skills, animations, names, models, drawings, also it'll need us to think of 4 unique master classes out of for example frieza race, which is gone be so difficult.

adding a new race any soon, would be impossible

So would it be possible? Nobody speaks immediately, I was only interested in whether there will be new races and classes at some point :)

In German

Also möglich wäre es? Spricht auch keiner von sofort es hat mich nur interessiert ob es irgendwann neue Rassen und Klassen geben wird :)

• I think with 2.0 everything would be possible. There are already in game files about the engineer class, that was never added in original DBO, but could be awesome and possible to have here. About new races would be super cool too (such as frieza race) and i think with more character customization for all races and daily/weekly/monthly events people would enjoy and play a lot more. There's so much potential that would be a waste not to exploit it.

I've so many ideas anyway that developers would dizzy hahaha^^

• Everything is possible by writing the source code. However, I don't think that would be a good idea add new transformations to a game like an MMORPG that should have some balancement between the various races and classes.

In the humans/saiyans case is pretty simple: Oozaru, SSJ1/2/3/Red/Blue. But what about the other races? Majin absorbtion and Namekian assimilation are not real self-transformations. Ideally speaking those would involve a second "person", like a fusion. That's why I don't think it is a good idea.

• they should finalize the new server client 2.0 so everybody can switch and after that is finished they should add new content step by step.

I like the new hairmodels etc. like i always wanted gogeta style hair or vegeta style ones.

I also remember there was a screenshot of Kamis lookout which was rendered and looked pretty cool. (That could be added)

It would be a dream come true to have the full finished game with all maps and a level cap till maybe 120 or more...

One can dream

In the end it is a matter of money and time and also motivation/dedication

• these guys have all of the unreleased content from TW servers?

• I think you can at most uncover the last part of the Papaya Island Map and the Urunai Barba Map for other maps are only black and white textures don't think that another map will ever follow unless you program something completely new

In German

Ich denke man kann höchstens denn letzten teil der Papaya Island Map aufdecken und die Urunai Barba Map bei denn anderen Karten sind nur Schwarz weiße Texturen glaube auch nicht das da jemals eine weitere map noch folgen wird außer man programiert was komplett neues.

• I think you can at most uncover the last part of the Papaya Island Map and the Urunai Barba Map for other maps are only black and white textures don't think that another map will ever follow unless you program something completely new

In German

Ich denke man kann höchstens denn letzten teil der Papaya Island Map aufdecken und die Urunai Barba Map bei denn anderen Karten sind nur Schwarz weiße Texturen glaube auch nicht das da jemals eine weitere map noch folgen wird außer man programiert was komplett neues.

Well if someone takes his time and is paid well he or she could do something with it but we will see hopefully new things.

Man how long has it been now with dbog 6 years since it started ?

• Because unfortunately I don't know the exact time period when it started with DBOG but I hope it will start soon.

In German

Denn genauen Zeitraum weiß ich leider nicht wann es mit DBOG angefangen hat aber ich hoffe es geht bald los hab wieder voll lust auf Dragonball Online bekommen.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!