Is DB hunt working at all?

• Hi y'all.

Second day that I'm trying to hunt Tier 2 Dragon Balls and got NOTHING.

I do everything as it should be done, I go farming and then the mobs respawn with the db icon in the radar, I kill them and they drop NO dragon balls at all.

This is very frustrating and I've also tried to kill super mobs but still, same results. I've also tried to switch between channels to see if it would improve, no luck.

Did I miss something? Is the DB hunt event working at all or is it just something to get us in our nerves? :cursing: I would also appreciate if you could give me some tips to have better results when hunting DBs.

Thank you!

• Hi there,

DB hunting it´s not so difficult once you get the hang of it.

As you said, you do have to go farming in one spot. Once you killed a mob, it has 20% chance to respawn with the DB icon which you can see with your scouter (you have to buy one with the Radar ability, the first one is the red one in Korin)

Once you kill a mob with the DB icon, it has a 5% chance to drop a dragonball being a normal mob, 10 % chance if it is a super, 15% chance if it is an Ultra, 20% chance if it is Boss and 25% chance being a Hero.

But there is something more. You have to kill mobs in between 10 levels of your actual level. Let`s say you are lvl 25. So you have to kill mobs in between 20-30. 19 and below and 31 and above just won´t drop any DB.

It is said a lot that you have to kill mobs exactly 5 levels below or above your actual level, so if you look for information you are gonna find that only lvl 20 and 30 mobs would work for you being lvl 25. That being said i have been DB hunting a lot recently and mobs in between 10 levels (5 above and 5 below) of your´s actually works fine.

Finally, I suggest you to kill mobs exactly 5 lvls below yours. Because being 5 levls above it should be easier for you and you are going to kill them faster.

All in all, there is no secret trick apart from this to drop DB. At the end of the day it is all luck. You can try and fail the first 3 hours of the DB hunt event and then drop all of them in the last one. Just keep trying.

I hope this would help. Happy DB hunting!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!