Token System Rework

• aniway i have a better idea then all the other guys above. since some stated till lvl 30 not many bosses... so my suggestion is till lvl 30 u get per 10 minutes 20 tokens or whatever. then after from quests or bosses

I like that idea Malu.. but 20 for 10 min is a bit much.. i would say 5 is enough..

• You should reward tokens for TMQs
    - People will always run them
    - Noobs will get carried
    - Everyone gets tokens.
    -Everyones happy.

with that said, you might want to think about adding a random weekly item from cash shop to the t point shop, that way it would be still exciting to farm them knowing something you want might be available later on in rotation but if they really want something from cash shop they can just donate. This way you give "free to play" players a chance at getting stuff, and cashers can still cash.

• I think is a good idea. But get the tokens from dungeons bosses/world bosses, could be very easy to spam and probably, the easy bosses, will have like 5-10 people waiting for the respawn... So I think that will be better get the tokens from dungeons like UD/TMQ and also CCDB (maybe making usefull the old useless score in tmq) because are little harder to spam, and there won't be the respawn problem. Ofcourse, you must set limitations like: if the boss is over 5 level less, you won't get tokens. Etc..

Also a cool system to get tokens could be a daily quest system for every level: a quest there where you can get like 20 tokens per day for example.

Also agree with the item rotation in the token shop. Maybe set some perma item like the basic ones like brown skill reset, and others with a period rotation.

• I think that doing quests and killing a certain number of mobs (maybe one token every 10 mobs) would be a great way to earn tokens, because you are actually playing to get them...

I like your idea bro.. If Daneos would make this happen then there wont be any token spammers when afk... They only leave an eraser on there keyboard or let little brothers to play the game for a hour or 2... Just kill mobs and get your tokens...

If i helped you with something or gave you some info about something..
    Please press that Thank button..
    ^^^^

Accounts!

RieskaLT---- Mighty Majin
    KerisLT---- Human Spiritualist

• I totally agree with you. Well said, literally what I meant/wanted to say :)

• This are all great ideas plus to show something new. But coming from my experience back in the day, I use to play so many hrs just to get those tokens and in the process I lv up plus met great friends who were in the same track....well I understand ther are some ppl who decided to get the easy way to the goku dogi but even so there are times when u don't have to add something to the game that will annoy half of the players in the long run....I suggest leave it with no afk-kick....after game population rise to the top ask again

• PVE Option:

Dungeons are cool, indeed.
    Each boss should drop from 1-3 coins and people will run them a lot anyway, for gears or cash or fun.

PVP Option:

Another thing, idk would you people agree with me but maybe, earn tokens in korrin plat.
    If you kill another player, you get 1 coin and since all of us will be mostly there, it will be funny xD.

Soo Daneos if you can make that dungeons bosses drop coins for PVE players or you collect them when you finish dungeon and you gain coins if you kill player in korrin plat for PVP players, it will be cool.

• I think this token system works very well as rewards for bosses, as it reminds me of the same system on another MMORPG I know. The points are used to purchase all sorts of useful stuff, costumes and even gear (not the strongest + stats are randomized) that you'd normally have to grind for a long time to get them to actually drop, unless you're really lucky.

The amount of tokens received should depend on boss level/difficulty, of course. :kaiosmile:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!