Token System Rework

• This is alot more sensitive of a topic than people think. Changing the Token system would completely rework the DBO economy. If i could win them in a daily dungeon or something like that i'd just spam the quest on all my characters everyday. then just exploit the rewards. I remember i would use my extra Tokens for either upgrade stones for my kid budakai character(it'd be nice to have stones above U26) or either for more dogi's that i could try to get my desired stats out of them.(perferably constitution for my swordsman) I think the token system is fine as is, maybe just more of a selection as far as dogis. it would help non cashers be able to add the extra stats to their clothes. They would have to be generic dogis like they already have up, like the goku dogi n sunglasses. Maybe just add generic Hair, and other accessories. If everyone's able to get it. I dont think it should be anything special.

• Tokens should/must be gained from playing game instead of just being reward for sitting afk.

You should receive tokens from daily logins(once in a day) receive tokens from completing TMQ and (there should be token limit to avoid spaming ez tmqs and uds).

Tokens also should be gained from live in game events organised by gms in game(raid boss kills and etc). Forum events could also give rewards like screenshot of the month and etc.

Also with tokens players should have access to the same items that cash players have access with real money so that dbo won' t go from free to play to pay to win.

• Add upgrade and downgrade stone up to u60 to token shop

• u38 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 88 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 104 Tokens
    • u42 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 108 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 128 Tokens
    • u46 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 132 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 156 Tokens
    • u50 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 160 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 196 Tokens
    • u55 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 200 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 236 Tokens
    • u60 Upgrade(Red and Blue) and Downgrade Cost 270 Tokens, Advance Upgrade stones(Purple and Green) Cost 400 Tokens

Capsule Inventory storages 24z slot Tokens Cost 300

f64449c60571d106edf3d5dfbc93c02c.png

Brown Boxes/equipment boxes Cost 560 tokens(Replace the brown boxes with sliver boxes into cash shop)

c2f7d9f8b9f30134295354ff9bb2ca3d.png

200% XP booster Cost 250 tokens

86c9862f18574a6ea81ab4c743d91821.png

Attribute boosting Potions cost 50 tokens

e769eb7cc9b75390b39facc288e70069.png

Transformation Potions For all Classes 1500 Tokens

Dogis Add like 3-4 more dogi for 3500 token

Vehicle And Fuel with 75% Speed

a7182722afb06e0453e484c8dc772267.png

Dogi Ball (Gives Dogis and Accessories stats)

b97d2049a4d77e58d9b6a311f12820e4.png

• you should add up to U70, you shouldnt have to pay a lot of money / farm for a long time and depend on luck for a 1/3 chance to upgrade an item . brown boxes aswell i mean the best gear is already in cc150 and tmq7 and so on but having some luck based system other then the upgrade system is fun and being free will make it more appealing and less sad when you get bad stuff. also you should be able to get the autopot from there aswell just seems right.

about other stuff i dont really mind but those just look like a good idea .

• Anti-afk check every 3 hours:
    ka643o.png
    if you are afk then you will be kicked from server.

Second option (afk system): when player joins the server - afk-system start checking the player's X, Y and the Z pos, if for the specific time the X, Y and the Z pos is the same, player will be warned "Please respond within 10 seconds or you will be kicked".

That's a bot checker. It only pop'd if you were killing too many mobs in x amount of time.

I think that doing quests and killing a certain number of mobs (maybe one token every 10 mobs) would be a great way to earn tokens, because you are actually playing to get them...

That would equal 35,000 mobs killed, just to get Kame dogi. If he is insistent that he changes the system, the reward value (tokens per action) needs to be changed as well, and it needs to go up dramatically, not down from it's current number. That's how balancing works. You make something less frequent, you increase the number got, to offset the decrease in frequency.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!