Cell Saga Battle suit

• it is not necessary to retexture anything to create that set, you have the official armor in the game, the problem is that it is a level 30 craft armor and not a dogi as it should be, it would be good if we put together an order to DBOG Team to add it like dogi

The photo is from official DBO 2013, but in DBOG there is also the same armor

• it is not necessary to retexture anything to create that set, you have the official armor in the game, the problem is that it is a level 30 craft armor and not a dogi as it should be, it would be good if we put together an order to DBOG Team to add it like dogi

The photo is from official DBO 2013, but in DBOG there is also the same armor

Sadly armors for each race with gender having 3 model files while dogis having 1 model file.

Atm I don't think anyone has a method to make 1 out of 3.

(Maybe someone can do something with an hex editor, but it won't be as simple as just copy paste all 3 codes into one)

• Tristemente armaduras para cada raza con género que tiene 3 archivos de modelo, mientras que los perros tienen 1 archivo de modelo.

Atm No creo que nadie tenga un método para hacer 1 de 3.

(Quizás alguien pueda hacer algo con un editor hexadecimal, pero no será tan simple como copiar y pegar los 3 códigos en uno)

If you are right oEffy , it should not be as simple as I just said, the good news that at least the visual part exists and it is not necessary to implement anything new that way, I mean the texture and shape, hopefully someday dbo team will add this like dogi ?(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!