Cash Shop Discussion

• As a Cash player my self :whistling: I think this ...
    #1 Ticktes need to be removed or downgrade the level .. like you can only use until level 50 or something .. because will help you level up but after 50 you need do what you need to do to be strong ...( all nobs had ticktes when dbo closed )
    #2 Silver box will be the most thing that people will buy , because with this you can put a good armor or weapon for sale and make zennies .
    #3 Some how zennies should not be hard to acumulate ..so people do not use others website to buy gold ...
    #4 This game need to have the items for sale like white stones boxes and etc to make the game flow .. if people are investing money the game will not close in 1 year or 2 ....how game will survive if game do not have good stuff to buy in cash shop? some guys says dogi and cars .. come on .. go play GTA or or sims ...
    5# I could keep going ... but I will finish with this ... do not forget that the best game of all times closed 2 years ago for a reason .. lets not repeat this ...make the game great with more good drops in TMQ and hard Dungeons . The best armors should be from CC Dungeon :thumbup: enough said .

• u70(White, Red. Blue, Green, Purple , Red/Black and Blue/Black) - Its hard drop to them, and many people will need it.
    Dogis/Kid Clock and remove Wagu Wagu - You can choose which item you want, and dont need ''lucky'' to get it.
    Upgrade Ticket - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests
    Silver Chest - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests
    Zenies - Example : 100M = 1.5USD = ??? DBO Cash
    Red Dogi Gem

Lets see..
    "Dogis/Kid Clock and remove Wagu Wagu - You can choose which item you want, and dont need ''lucky'' to get it." - Could be added in Token Shop(binded)(exept kid clock)!
    "Upgrade Ticket - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests.." - Thats Bullshit!
    "ilver Chest - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests.." - Thats Bullshit!
    "Zenies - Example : 100M = 1.5USD = ??? DBO Cash.." - Yeah right! It would destroy ingame economy!
    "Red Dogi Gem.." - Why not the purple one? The red one could be a Wagu rank 1 price!
    Why not use the "lvl up to 33" Item and make it a "lvl up to 70" Item..? Or create Item that let you have all stats at 255??

Just leave the cash Shop as it was.. New stuff can always be added or removed later anyways..

• This topic is for players to put they opinions and ideias ... not to judge someone ideia just because he or she likes cash or likes something that others don't like it .. eveyone has a different ideia about the game play . it all depends your life style ..
    Leave your opinions and respect others opinions .... everyone can say all bullshit here but the guy who will decide anything is not any of us ... :thumbup:

• Lol DemonLaw, P2W is boring as hell, if you want that you can go play Aion or something like that, Combat Arms is good too where you can donate and get everything the same day, I do not agree with that. I'm not saying THAT because i'm not able to buy cash points, believe me, I can, and I don't have the whole day to play and farm, actually I'm studying and working, the good thing would be that you can go to PvP and find players with different levels and fighting, not that you enter PvP arena being lvl 70 and immediately finding some guy lvl 50 (example) that bought everything and kills you in 2 seconds, like what? What's the point? That would be unfair too for people that can't buy Cash Points and no time to farm. With all that in Cash Shop, eventually the game will become boring because you will need months of farming to achieve what another player achieved in 1 day.

• Cash shop was good, no need changes imo. Silver boxes and red gems is a bad idea to put them on cash shop, just let them to events or wagu machines.
    Btw if tickets are going to be removed from dbog then increase upgrade stones drop, cuz it was a crap.

@OffTopic: That DemonLaw and MrNice "thanks" share lel

• Lol DemonLaw, P2W is boring as hell, if you want that you can go play Aion or something like that, Combat Arms is good too where you can donate and get everything the same day, I do not agree with that. I'm not saying THAT because i'm not able to buy cash points, believe me, I can, and I don't have the whole day to play and farm, actually I'm studying and working, the good thing would be that you can go to PvP and find players with different levels and fighting, not that you enter PvP arena being lvl 70 and immediately finding some guy lvl 50 (example) that bought everything and kills you in 2 seconds, like what? What's the point? That would be unfair too for people that can't buy Cash Points and no time to farm. With all that in Cash Shop, eventually the game will become boring because you will need months of farming to achieve what another player achieved in 1 day.

Come on, you die to lvl 50? lol trust me if you arent weaker than luizdeitaBR you wont die to a level 50, doenst matter if he is +15. ;) And as i said before, sell u70 wont be P2W since you can farm it XD tired of repeating myself, please read all the topic before you send the message :thumbsup:

• Well, seems like people prefers the easy way rather than working for things... It is not the same FARMING for an item and BUYING the item, And in the end, no one will be stronger since you will get the same lvl equip (buying it or farming it), but what I know is that I'm not going to reach the end of the game in less than a week, just little kids like the easy way in a game.

• Well, seems like people prefers the easy way rather than working for things... It is not the same FARMING for an item and BUYING the item, And in the end, no one will be stronger since you will get the same lvl equip (buying it or farming it), but what I know is that I'm not going to reach the end of the game in less than a week, just little kids like the easy way in a game.

Your cool man but I need to disagree. In short its not about the "easy" way in a game, your right in a certain way but the people who advance quicker i.e cashing, support the game and keep it running. When tickets were introduced in the original dbo pretty much most people stopped cashing, by cashing i mean supporting the game keeping it alive. I feel tickets have there place, no place in my opinion since with them leveling is far too easy but I feel a comprise of no tickets above lvl 55 is fair but just my thoughts which aren't wrong or right.

• Your cool man but I need to disagree. In short its not about the "easy" way in a game, your right in a certain way but the people who advance quicker i.e cashing, support the game and keep it running. When tickets were introduced in the original dbo pretty much most people stopped cashing, by cashing i mean supporting the game keeping it alive. I feel tickets have there place, no place in my opinion since with them leveling is far too easy but I feel a comprise of no tickets above lvl 55 is fair but just my thoughts which aren't wrong or right.

I completely agree with you, and I am not saying to remove the Cash Shop system, it is just to avoid adding OP items that can make the game boring, or at least, adding them at a high price, but I know there should be good items at Cash Shop so people pay for them, no one is going to donate for bad items that won't work at all. And about cash and tickets, there should be a balance so people don't stop donating for the server.

You are saying that cashers are little kids? WTF XD Without cashers the game will close again, so you should stop "judging" them

• You are saying that cashers are little kids? WTF XD Without cashers the game will close again, so you should stop "judging" them

Like you said, you should read before posting, I said people that wants everything the EASY WAY, and I said in my last post that I agree with donations, look, I am a founder, without donations the game won't live.

• Tickets are ok, atleast the 2 day tickets from "beginners box", they help new players alot.. Just remove tickets for lvl 65 and 70, atleast the once with more then +10..
    And please no tickets in Cash Shop, 1 or 2 day +8(or +10) tickets can be a price(among other prices) for "Events" or "Special Boss"..

So again, no need to change Cash Shop..

Kirito: Please remove the off topic from this thread.. There is a ticket yeah or neh thread no need to discuss it here!

• Demonlaw Said this >>>Fun in DBO is play the budokai, arena, scramble, CCBD etc. Dont matter how you equip your character. Boring would be if you couldnt buy u70 without cash for example. Since you can farm and drop everything, there isnt why dont sell this items for cash. Cash will help people that dont have all day to play. He cant "shine like the sun" because he used his money at the game, but he can "shine" because he have nothing to do all day and can play 24/7?.. Just because someone work, study etc he cant "shine like the sun"???

I agree 100% Very very much true .. not everyone have all day to be farming .. there need to be a way that cash will make up for those who do not have time to play !! there will be people that can play 24/7 and will use cash at the same time .. but well .. what can you do? just deal it .. :rolleyes:

If you don't have time then DON'T UPGRADE it would be unfair for people without money

• If we're gonna keep stat upgrades in the cash shop there should be a limit to how many you can buy per week or something to balance everything out. If it takes an average player 1 week of farming to get lets say 5 U70 stones (just throwing out numbers ) then that should be the limit of buying u70 stones from the cash shop. You don't have to take it out just put a limit on it to make it fair. Granted someone could pay money every week but most likely thats the person that cant play all the time (like myself). I think we need to have a good balance of people who grind and people who buy and I think the buying limit solves that issue. Face it not everyone can be grinding on DBO for 12 hours straight, some of us do have lives to live. Granted games are supposed to be about skill but not everyone has the time to put in to get that skill up. So that's my idea. I just think we need to be conscientious of everyone's time and respect the fact that not everyone can play/ grind all the time.

BTW: Can we take out skill reset book and have it come through the trainers like old DBO was? This gives people the opportunity to explore different builds while leveling their character. It also helps people when forming teams to complete certain PVE tasks, idk I may be trying to make the game too easy lol.
    Other than that the cash shop was fine the way it was besides gambling for dogis

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!