Cash Shop Discussion

• u70(White, Red. Blue, Green, Purple , Red/Black and Blue/Black) - Its hard drop to them, and many people will need it.

Dogis/Kid Clock and remove Wagu Wagu - You can choose which item you want, and dont need ''lucky'' to get it.

Upgrade Ticket - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests

Silver Chest - Easier than buy a lot of gold chests

Zenies - Example : 100M = 1.5USD = ??? DBO Cash

Red Dogi Gem

• As the 2 posts above stated to add silver boxes.... dont do that daneos.... it destroys the game. Also remove the brown boxes from cash shop. So ppl play to try get good stuff instead of getting legendary stuff then changing stats. It destroys the game competition and ppl become more lazy

All the things u stated will make the game boring!!

• As the 2 posts above stated to add silver boxes.... dont do that daneos.... it destroys the game. Also remove the brown boxes from cash shop. So ppl play to try get good stuff instead of getting legendary stuff then changing stats. It destroys the game competition and ppl become more lazy

All the things u stated will make the game boring!!

All the things i stated already existed, im just making a little bit easier to get them. If you think this is boring, you think the same about the original. Boring would be if i asked him to sell +15 items at the cash shop lol.

Remove upgrade stones and bronze/silver boxes, so you won't be able to make +15 items with max stats. If you really want something, you should earn it yourself through hard work and effort, not by cashing.

Hard work and effort you mean thousands of people fighting for a farm spot to get some u70? With no farm spots avaibable no one will sell u70 and the game will be full of people using tickets, no one will try to upgrade anymore. With u70 for sell at cash shop people will try to upgrade and they can sell u70 at auction house making possible to upgrade an item to 10-12+ intead of using tickets. Without the silver chests everyone will have bad equips ( just some lucky guys that will get high attributes wont) and doing dungeons will be impossible (CCBD, Kraken, Cell, Bacterian etc)

• i meant the official server... lol, maybe i agree with you about removing tickets (but not only from cash shop, from the game) , but without the silver/brown chests only a few people will be able to do the dungeons etc

problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

• problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

But thats the point, without the u70 for sell do you think you will be the only one that want to farm? There wont be farm spots for everyone. If you consider your self lucky for dropping u70, ok good luck fighting for spots, but there will be people that prefer buy the u70 at cash shop and try their lucky at the upgrade system. And do you think its easy to get full equips only doing TMQ? Its hard to drop a good item and you need share with your party. Maybe you cant even finish the TMQ because you wont have good equips XD. People work, study etc, cant play 24/7 to drop the equips at the TMQ, so they prefer to buy their silver/brown chest, zennies, u70 etc. If you have all day to play good luck at the drops, but dont complain about the others method.

• problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

problem with tw players that never played old kr dbo want do everything quickly and get best stats quickly. with original dbo i mean old dbo before tw was released it was a complete different system wich old players did like better. except for some stuff like lvl 70 etc. and ppl did farm more then in dbo tw before it closed down. it was more fun and ppl did more tmqs to get the right armour etc. same with upgrade stones. if u farm lot just on normal mobs u will see u get a lot dropped. or maybe im just lucky and u unlucky? xD

Yes, it would be boring if some rich guy just donates 100 dollars to buy every uStone to upgrade, that won't be fair for poor ppl like me. The idea of the Zeni per cash points is not a good idea :thumbdown: , but anyways, there will be those pages selling Zeni for real money (that makes the game boring too, hope people that does that get banned fast). It would be better if things are like original dbo, not a lot of stuff you can buy with Cash Points (I mean, nothing too OP, lol), at the end, the game is good when you know you won't find that guy shinning like the sun because he bought his whole equip and upgraded it with Cash Points.

• I like that, specially the Zenies being officially sold by them. I'd be all over that but just my two cents ~

• Yes, it would be boring if some rich guy just donates 100 dollars to buy every uStone to upgrade, that won't be fair for poor ppl like me. The idea of the Zeni per cash points is not a good idea :thumbdown: , but anyways, there will be those pages selling Zeni for real money (that makes the game boring too, hope people that does that get banned fast). It would be better if things are like original dbo, not a lot of stuff you can buy with Cash Points (I mean, nothing too OP, lol), at the end, the game is good when you know you won't find that guy shinning like the sun because he bought his whole equip and upgraded it with Cash Points.

Fun in DBO is play the budokai, arena, scramble, CCBD etc. Dont matter how you equip your character. Boring would be if you couldnt buy u70 without cash for example. Since you can farm and drop everything, there isnt why dont sell this items for cash. Cash will help people that dont have all day to play. He cant "shine like the sun" because he used his money at the game, but he can "shine" because he have nothing to do all day and can play 24/7?.. Just because someone work, study etc he cant "shine like the sun"???

• Demonlaw Said this >>>Fun in DBO is play the budokai, arena, scramble, CCBD etc. Dont matter how you equip your character. Boring would be if you couldnt buy u70 without cash for example. Since you can farm and drop everything, there isnt why dont sell this items for cash. Cash will help people that dont have all day to play. He cant "shine like the sun" because he used his money at the game, but he can "shine" because he have nothing to do all day and can play 24/7?.. Just because someone work, study etc he cant "shine like the sun"???

I agree 100% Very very much true .. not everyone have all day to be farming .. there need to be a way that cash will make up for those who do not have time to play !! there will be people that can play 24/7 and will use cash at the same time .. but well .. what can you do? just deal it .. :rolleyes:

• What I'd like to see is mounts, costumes and exp pots anything else that has a direct impact on stats should be taken out and introduced in game for zeni, and no I don't think offering zeni for cash is a good idea, basicly that's how you make a cash shop not pay to win but pay to look cool ... I personaly will pay only for those things ... and depending how cash shop evolves I will make an assesment and decide if it worth to play or not.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!