Problems with DBOG when i try to play my fps decreases

• I don't think it's the problem with my laptop because it's a gaming one:

My baby Laptop Gaming ASUS TUF FX505DD-AL062, AMD Ryzen 5-3550H up 3.7GHz, 15.6" Full HD, 8GB DDR4 2400 Mhz , SSD M2 512GB, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 3GB, windows 10 home 1909, Stealth Black:

My fps decreases:

uplifting poems

After a few seconds it returns to normal:

Settings from the game:

• If the exact same thing happens to me, a drop of fps appears instantly and then stabilizes, I think the problem is not because of your hardware, but rather I think it is related to the fact that some part of the game's source code had to be adapted to be used in more current tools or it was rewritten and maybe that implies some problems, it should not be easy to do that task I imagine :/

You should try the new client 2.0 which is based on an earlier version of the client 1.0 but I imagine they transcribed or modified it in a better way and you will notice the difference in performance :!:

The curious thing that the CPU and GPU monitoring at times in CPU makes a drop in % when the fps drop, but if you realize the GPU never modifies its% a lot :huh::!:

I can't understand why your GPU is always at 0% in your metrics :/

Client link 2.0 in case you want to test it, it is not always online

http://www.mediafire.com/file/…_Online_Global_2.rar/file

• So you can see the notorious difference between clients

Thanks for help and info well is not very hard why my second gpu is always at 0% because I forgot to check the second video card to be monitored from MSI Afterburner

I will test the new client to see if the problem is the same

Screen:

• Ah with reason, the truth did not understand why the gpu was all the time at 0% jajaj , you are going to notice an important difference in the new west 2.0, much more fluid and stable, but for now it only remains to wait for it to be launched ?(

I tested the client you gave me and I don't have that problem at all,in short, the old client is old and outdated and you can't play online

• I tested the client you gave me and I don't have that problem at all,in short, the old client is old and outdated and you can't play online

In summary, the 1.0 client is the one currently playing and the one that is online all the time, the 2.0 client works much better but it is still developing, because it is actually based on an older version of the dragon ball online client and elements that client 1.0 have have to be reimplemented again, because client 1.0 is based on the last version that came from client 1.69 and client 2.0 is an older version 1.20

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!