Congratulations! (As promised I was waiting to return on this day)

• If you believe that you're a fool. They knew all these risks from day one and even then announced they are working on a completely new version of the game DBOG 2.0. The simple reason is people stopped playing because of the wipe announcement and Daneos gave up entirely on 2.0 which was destined to fail.

hey being fool isnt so bad, it take that over being wrong. the fact of matter is team four star knew the risk from the day they did TFS and at end of the day the fatigue of all law suits and channel going down is part of reason and the strain of it that they decided to find another path away from it if you think thats a lie. then go watch there video stating it is "ONE" of the many reasons they stopped the abridge.

now to make my point clear. my reply was stating its the main reason above all eles that this game is down as this is what has been explained to us, and tbo maybe what you have said and the topic regardin fan base leaving is part of it.

but law suits legality has caught up as "STATED" in the shut down announcment. and your either dumb or retarded to belive they would have shut the game down because players left if they care so little about the players as stated by everyone here. they wouldnt give to shits about keeping this servers up. so it falls down to the fact legal reasons is the main issue.

• hey being fool isnt so bad, it take that over being wrong. the fact of matter is team four star knew the risk from the day they did TFS and at end of the day the fatigue of all law suits and channel going down is part of reason and the strain of it that they decided to find another path away from it if you think thats a lie. then go watch there video stating it is "ONE" of the many reasons they stopped the abridge.

now to make my point clear. my reply was stating its the main reason above all eles that this game is down as this is what has been explained to us, and tbo maybe what you have said and the topic regardin fan base leaving is part of it.

but law suits legality has caught up as "STATED" in the shut down announcment. and your either dumb or retarded to belive they would have shut the game down because players left if they care so little about the players as stated by everyone here. they wouldnt give to shits about keeping this servers up. so it falls down to the fact legal reasons is the main issue.

Xddd. The fact that there have been no updates while ppl duping their that didn't make players quit the game at all. Loosing players everyday and cashers. Even biggest cashers stop playing. Whats the point of keeping it up

• I guess daneos was free of bringing the team he wanted... But well we cant blame him, till i know he didnt play DBO before so... he trusted in his team, maybe some of them good players (just that) but was the ppl in who daneos trusted... but the corruption since the begining was so obvios and like Roli said, they never heard the other players... lets hope the other 3 projects dont bring that corruption too... we will see

• That wasn't really nice, Beka. You are literally deleting my posts, which are not breaking any of the rules, just because you don't like my opinion.If you don't have a stomach for being a game mod, leave that job to others who can withstand a civilised critique.

Not to mention that you are completely abusing the mod's authority, which was given to you, to impose your own personal feelings. You are acting disgraceful, unprofessional, corrupted and should be ashamed.I really didn't have anything against you before this, but I won't stand this harassment from someone who should be an example to others and an enforcer of peace, as well as tolerance on this forum. Unfortunately for you, fear from getting a ban won't make everyone silent.

• Not to mention that you are completely abusing the mod's authority, which was given to you, to impose your own personal feelings. You are acting disgraceful, unprofessional, corrupted and should be ashamed.I really didn't have anything against you before this, but I won't stand this harassment from someone who should be an example to others and an enforcer of peace, as well as tolerance on this forum. Unfortunately for you, fear from getting a ban won't make everyone silent.

Well, Making memes of me isn't very nice, either. I don't really find it funny. It's pretty much having a beef with me for no reason. I deleted them is because it's not true. I can see you going after me like this, so it's actually harassing me. I suggest you to stop this madness. It's not based on personal. It's based on beefing with me. However, I'd rather to end your drama with me right now, than letting it heat up. so I suggest you to stop before it gets out of hand.

Regards,

• This community fell because the management team were incompetent.
    They didn't know how to properly assess or address their community.

Racists, bigots and liars. People say this game died because of lack of updates. NO. This game died because players were cheated and treated like gambling machines. The management team sat like puppets waiting on Daneos to conjure a new monetisation scheme. There is no problem donating, but when you rig your cash shop and limit players progression through paywalls, your game will start to collapse fast. Players complained about this scam of a server and Bandai was up Daneos ass. Of course he would be scared of jail after all the shady business manoeuvres he made just for his OWN profits.

This project can finally die and let another more dedicated personnel revive the team without making same mistakes.

It may take a while to garner a strong community of 5000-9000+ players again but at least no player will fall for the trap that DBOG is.

DBOUR and DBOC will be handled much better.

• Well, Making memes of me isn't very nice, either. I don't really find it funny. It's pretty much having a beef with me for no reason. I deleted them is because it's not true. I can see you going after me like this, so it's actually harassing me. I suggest you to stop this madness. It's not based on personal. It's based on beefing with me. However, I'd rather to end your drama with me right now, than letting it heat up. so I suggest you to stop before it gets out of hand.

Regards,

"I deleted them because it's not true" - yes Beka... and that's precisely what's called imposing your own personal feelings.The post wasn't offensive or rude in any way and u didn't have the right to delete it just bcs you "don't find it funny". You also deleted the one that wasn't even about you directly for whatever reason.Everyone has the right to make a civilised, argumentative protest when their rights are attacked, I don't care if you call it "drama".Btw,making a beef with you is the least of my concerns and I already said most of what there is to say. How this ends is up to you.

• "I deleted them because it's not true" - yes Beka... and that's precisely what's called imposing your own personal feelings.The post wasn't offensive or rude in any way and u didn't have the right to delete it just bcs you "don't find it funny". You also deleted the one that wasn't even about you directly for whatever reason.Everyone has the right to make a civilised, argumentative protest when their rights are attacked, I don't care if you call it "drama".Btw,making a beef with you is the least of my concerns and I already said most of what there is to say. How this ends is up to you.

You're arguing with a person who leaked IPs / emails and tried to play it off as being lies. Don't fight a battle you can't win with valid arguments, as long as she has power and we don't, that's the sad truth.

• By basically the same staff members and community? I doubt it.

DBOC has same the same staff as DBOG. I don't follow that server as much because of it's associations with DBOG.

DBOUR staff has the original and experienced crew that started the DBOPS (DBO Private Server) projects in 2013.

DBOUR is implementing some seriously new/major changes that's necessary for a fulfilling experience in DBO.

Both projects are in early Alphas and I suggest everyone do their research accordingly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!