Congratulations! (As promised I was waiting to return on this day)

• It has been said that the DBOG will go on under new management and there will be another name. Does anyone know what about it?

In German

Es wurde gesagt das DBOG unter neuer Leitung weiter gehen wird und es ein anderen Namen geben wird weiß jemand was darüber?

• It has been said that the DBOG will go on under new management and there will be another name. Does anyone know what about it?

In German

Es wurde gesagt das DBOG unter neuer Leitung weiter gehen wird und es ein anderen Namen geben wird weiß jemand was darüber?

I wonder if we'll have to wait 2.0 or get bugged 1.0 first. Also if cash coins stay.

• DBO Crisi is only a copy of DBOG 1.0 DBOUR is based on a new client where new content is also imported and new updates are regularly coming in. Whether this will ever happen at dbo crisi is the other question :/

dbur isnt the original team if im not wrong soo..... its a cool server and maybe will be but crisis is working now in new client so new things will come too.
    IDK how nady server is going ON but well if we put apart the stable of a server (that all of them are) we need to see wich one will do the things rigth and wont start with those stupid changes... So the thing here will be who know the game better of the 3, till Now i guess Crisis>Nady>Ur

• Originally I didn't want to bother with getting involved in this shitshow called DBOG anymore, I've tried multiple times to bring attention to the issues, not only with the game, but the "management" aswell, yet it went the wrong way.

The thread starter is right, even though I myself voted for a wipe aswell, now I see that it was a bad idea, it was good for those who cashed a ton, so they can get their money worth back, with a potential smarter investment.

The issue still wasn't entirely on the community, if anything, the community tried to keep dbog alive, since we had suggestions, we offered help, we helped testing bugs, and of course, some people donated to keep the servers running.

Now let's look at the management, how much did Daneos do in order to keep the servers running? It's safe to assume that he made enough money to EASILY pay a developer to help him with the project, but he wanted the money all for himself.

We had gms and staff who had no idea what dbo is about, never knew what props actually do. We had "balances" that did EVERYTHING except balancing a class.

We had players who abused the living shit out of the game and got away with it, because they spent money, and others were banned for an issue that the developer was simply too lazy to fix, even though it would take a very very short amount of time.

If anything, Tempest was right, and this pains me to say, because Tempest warned us that eventually Daneos will kill the project, and now that there is competition which CLEARLY beats dbog, instead of taking the helping hand from the community, he STILL decided that it's better to shut down dbog.

Say whatever you want, blame the playerbase as much as you want, there was a suggestions subforum, it was left alone by the people who could do changes.

We had event ideas, only a small portion of the staff cared about the events.

The project died because the money stopped coming in, that's the sad truth.

• I think the game is fine as is, i just hate how my original data was wiped and i've already spent a few hours on this game so i don't want another wipe. This is my first day reading through the news and stuff and it breaks my heart to see this game struggling. But. I don't think its beyond repair. I don't think it should be replaced but we can't fight each other.

• Agree. Daneos makes several mistakes. Although they may be done in purpose...

The major "mistakes" are:

1. 1.0 has some serious bugs that destroy the game economy, which shorten the life of the game.

2. He announced wipe before 2.0 is far from ready, it leads to serious lost of players

3. 2.0 is worser than 1.0 . It has too many obvious bugs, almost no new contents, some existing contents are badly revised or even missing

4. He released the server source code to the public, it leads to the lost of remaining players to other projects. No player and no income = shutdown

Based on his release, we know that he got quite a lot of stuff from official dbo. :DThe game actually can be saved or at least last for a longer time if Danoes can spend sometime to develop new content. E.g. new tmq, sky dung, dwc, quests, or even just moddings.

Following is what i did recently. It's DWC. It shows that it is possible to add new content.

Anyway, i need to thank Danoes, otherwise, i cannot play dbo again. I hopy that dboc or dbour or other simiar projects will not make similar mistakes.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!