till we meet again

• Greetings everyone,

while it was obvious DBOG was severely struggling to keep the game up and running since there were no updates comming out or any proof about new content being created for the future it is still sad to see this project being shut down.

But see it this way. Many people had the opportunity to relive an MMO based upon the world of dragon ball. Even if it isn't perfect and the game had it's flaws I don't believe anything will come as close to creating the same experience again. It is something that we may never get as MMO's are becomming a thing of the past as people nowadays don't like to grind for hours to get a single item or goal done (blame it on mobile game, MOBA and even now the upcomming PS5 giving a more solid content availlable than most MMO games).

I've met a lot of people in this game who will always have a special place into my heart (even full ho mo if they want it). So even though this is probably the end for DBOG it is not for us nerds,

kind (and final) regards,

Jon

• Im just sad !!! I just saw that they gonna shut down the server !! Its happening again its again that sad sad felling in my heart!! I just love you ppl , its important that we be good in real life, somone gonna open DBO server again , and we gonna meet again and have good times like bfr, im gonna back to my FORUM are Guild GinyuForce , im not gonna be there in full time but send message sometime in chat so i know u guys are ok. Im soo sad realy sad its like my heart broke again i just love a game and u ppl

• Thanks GojuNoku. You are such a valuable player.

Always at the forefront reporting bugs and exploits. You archived them so well!

Please keep it up in a different server! Your contributions were invaluable!

• I will never understand why a wipe is a 'must be' on DBOG. Why it's not possible to add new content or fix bugs without penalize all players with their personally progress? I played WoW, SWTOR, Galaxies, Guild Wars,.. no other MMORPG is deleting every new season the whole progress.

I am sure this is the biggest fault of the DBOG staff. They simply don't honored the days/weeks/months/years of spending time in this game by the players. Their tired of this. Badly this will not change if it's spoken for a last wipe. This game already got too many wipes.

• iirc the idea was that army of botters and buggers got tons of free stuff and ruined the game, and the wipe was going to take place after introducing a new anti cheat system to delet all the unfair gains and make the future ones impossible

whats the point of the wipe if the botters gonna bot and the buggers gonna bug all over again?

• Exactly. Why they are not able to penalize just botters and buggers? There is no other game where the whole progress of all players will be deleted because there are some buggers. Not even Firestorm (one of the most buggest private server for WoW) is doing this. This is the most stupid way to handle this situation, because buggers will everytime come back - but some legit players will leave forever.

• Just do an item wipe and not a character wipe!

Just having to go through the whole process of farming zeni and trying to craft gear was bad enough. Then on top of that, good stats on weps/armor will be at a ridiculous price when selling them. Also, having to farm stones (especially this because of bad stone drop rate) the upgrade is super RNG as well as doing BIDs and spamming 15X+ to get that 1 earring/ring combo/necks lol. If we do a gear wipe only, it will take some people forever to get higher than +12+, which people need in order to get good accessories from BIDs or even participating in stuff like scramble or whatever. It would be better to have a full wipe, so we not only can start fresh, but people can prepare themselves by getting good gear before reaching the next level, and also be ready economically.

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!