A simple question

• It's funny to see how ya all are blaming mods and development team for everything and showing all of that disappointment, like you actually had high expectations for them and this project they are leading.We all know that the community of dbo was always mostly made of toxic and hateful children(which is completely normal for a game that's based on kids anime), who see internet in general just as another way to spit their poison, be mean, disrespectful and annoying to people, without their parents knowledge or having to face any consequences whatsoever. The sad truth, it seems most of you didn't completely realise either because of naivety or denial, is that all of those mods you were looking up to and had such high hopes for are, in fact,recruited from that exact player base and are no different than all of those rude kids that insult and bully everyone who's decent and normal in any way.I'm not trying to spread hate, provoke or call out anyone with this post, I just wanted to express the final thoughts of a gamer who truly enjoyed this wonderful universe they ruined for many years and ask one last question, just out of curiosity: What did you think they were gonna do?

• I mean we have other sources. Hopefully we don't have the same issues this game had.

Unfortunately, dboc is the same. The entire toxic community of dbog, including even some of the incompetent mods, just migrated there and, as my recent experience with the server showed, are doing the exact same thing they were doing here for the last few years. I don't know the situation with other projects, but I'm not even sure if they have a number of players worth mentioning.

• The DB community is toxic as hell.. just take a look to youtube and their (bigger) DB content uploader. They are screaming like retards, just talking sensless shit and find all cool what bamco release because it's actual. They will tell you to shut up if youre critism something with some facts. Of course, they are just idiotic teenagers but i remember a more social contact between fans of this fiction. Now they absolutely have no education. It's a modern problem; some people think they have to comment everything and then every stupid came out.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!