the popular ideas. However, I'll need some time to learn

how to do it safely.

If you want to work together with me to save DBOG, please

donate whatever you can at this link:

paypal.me/VerdantDBODonation

If we can't save DBOG, I'll work hard to refund anything

you donate to me. I'll be on for a while in Korin Village

to answer questions, and I'll be in the DBOG discord! I

look forward to working and playing together.

• Interesting... Daneos has not said anything to sell to you or anybody. How we know that he will sell you? :D I can also say that he "promised" to sell me.

Moreover, could you prove how you can host dbog? At least, you should create a dbo server and make it public accessable. Danoes has released 2.0 source code. It can be done easily.

If you can't do this, there are several possibilities:

1. You know nothing about hosting server

2. You don't want to pay anything

3. You are lying

4. All above

• There is an official announcement about him buying dbog here.

• Will only ever return to DBOG if banned accounts due to chargeback are reactivated.

Anyone with a sane mind would have charged back their donations after realizing the server was designed as a greedy scam.

50-60% of player base decided to quit and charge back because this game's purpose was to fund Daneos personal finances rather than improving upon the DBO experience.

Any DBO private server attached to global will fail because nobody will donate to a project with a shady history.

Unban chargeback players, rework cash shop/ game mechanics and this server with flourish in population and thrive in popularity again,

• Will only ever return to DBOG if banned accounts due to chargeback are reactivated.

Anyone with a sane mind would have charged back their donations after realizing the server was designed as a greedy scam.

50-60% of player base decided to quit and charge back because this game's purpose was to fund Daneos personal finances rather than improving upon the DBO experience.

Any DBO private server attached to global will fail because nobody will donate to a project with a shady history.

Unban chargeback players, rework cash shop/ game mechanics and this server with flourish in population and thrive in popularity again,

EXACTLY! you said it i realized that long a go one of the reasons that i left back in the day,smart people left ages a go i knew this would happen sooner or later daneos only got profit in all this mess he left the players with false hopes trying to find one where theres none i am sure this private DBO server will not go forward any longer it was delayed too much these desperate people trying to recover dbo will only met disappointment it will all be in vain will only delay the the inevitable like you said not much people will care about a private server with a shady history so for all you guys trying to recover this sh*t hole forget it do yourself a favor and move your life accept the fact that the game died (nothing lasts forever) and go play something else theres a lot of nice mmorpgs out there.

• Once I take over, the current plan is that most banned accounts other than known botters/people I've banned since coming on board will be unbanned. I'm looking at better ways to handle chargebacks going forward, that aren't as bad as banning.

• In last month, Verdant did a great job and he proved me wrong. Therefore, I would like to take back my words and say sorry to him. || I can't imagine anyone willing to spend so much time and money to help a project that is almost dead. But the fact is that Verdant is that person. I respect him exclusively. I hope he can accept my apology.

Another fact is that Danoes is greedy but he did it stupidly. If he did not release his 2.0 code to the public, I believe the price will be higher and the lost of players will be fewer.

I hope the new dbog will be better than before. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!