New Client Download

• We have all been waiting for DBOG 2.0 for a long time. It would be great if you started with DBOG 2.0 and gradually imported new content like in DBOUR without resetting the chars or deleting it Starting at 0, it would be better if you start with DBOG 2.0 right away, even if it doesn't work that much.

You can import everything bit by bit but without resetting or deleting the chars.

In German

Wir alle warten schon lange auf DBOG 2.0 es wäre super wenn man mit DBOG 2.0 Starten würde und nach und nach neue inhalte eingespielen würde wie in DBOUR ohne das man die Chars zurücksetzt oder löscht keiner hat lust ständig einen neuen Char zu erstellen und jedes mal wieder bei 0 anzufangen daher wäre es besser wenn ihr gleich mit DBOG 2.0 Startet auch wenn noch nicht so viel funktioniert.

Man kann ja alles nach und nach einspielen aber ohne das die Chars resettet oder gelöscht werden.

• That's no small ask, 2.0 is a long, long way from being as stable as 1.0 is currently. What people are asking for most right now, I can take care of in 1.0, and take my time to get 2.0 right before we move over to it. I don't want to shotgun going to a new client that's going to give people a worse experience than 1.0. When I've done all I can with 1.0 and I feel things are stable, then I'll start working on the 2.0 client in the background, while you're all still playing 1.0. If I go to 2.0 right now, straightaway, it's going to be a long time before you guys see any changes, so it'll be pretty stagnant. I have a long list of improvements I can make in 1.0 though.

• You could start with DBOG 1.0 with the new Open Beta and when DBOG 2.0 is done transfer the chars without resetting them and you have to start at 0?

Nobody has more desire to start again with DBOG time and the chars are always deleted and reset. It would be great if you started the new open beta and with DBOG 2.0 the chars were transferred with everyone without having to start again at 0 or you start with dbog 2.0 right away and gradually play the content in, then less stops at the beginning.

In German

Man könnte doch bei DBOG 1.0 mit der neuen Open Beta starten und wenn DBOG 2.0 fertig ist die Chars übertragen ohne das diese resettet werden und man bei 0 anfangen muss?

Keiner hat mehr lust ständig bei DBOG neu anzufangen zeit zu investieren und die chars werden immer wieder gelöscht und zurückgesetzt es wäre super wenn man die neue Open Beta starten würde und bei DBOG 2.0 die Chars übertragt mit allen ohne das man wieder bei 0 anfangen muss oder man beginnt mit dbog 2.0 gleich und spielt die inhalte nach und nach ein dann geht am anfang weniger halt.

• I don't currently see any reason to wipe again during the 2.0 move, so that's likely the plan. Wipe now, implement a bunch of cool fixes/stuff for a while, and then later move to the 2.0 client (with no wipe at that time). I was initially against the idea of a wipe, so if I do one, this will likely be the only one I ever do.

• So the chars are not reset when you switch to DBOG 2.0 later?

Are the chars generally reset now that Daneos has given DBOG?

In German

Also werden die Chars nicht zurückgesetzt beim wechsel auf DBOG 2.0 später?

Werden die Chars generell zurückgesetzt jetzt nachdem Daneos DBOG abgegeben hat?

• The plan is (in 4-8 weeks at the earliest) after I make a few changes, to wipe everyone back to level 1, with a lot of perks. Fresh start. I'll make a post outlining it soon, I'm just trying to fix the news/forum bugs here on the website right now.

• It would be great if you completely deleted all the chars so that you had to create them again and if you got all the cash points you bought back to your account that you received in DBOG for real money, the cash points for the founder packs and items would be great when all the chars that you create with entire items are transferred to DBOG 2.0 later without having to start again.

In German

Es wäre super wenn man die ganzen Chars komplett löscht damit man diese neu erstellen muss und wenn man die ganzen gekauften Cash Points wieder zurückerstattet bekommt auf sein Account welche man in DBOG für echtgeld erhalten hat auch die Cash Points für die Founderpacks und Items es wäre super wenn die ganzen Chars die man neu erstellt mit denn ganzen Items auch auf DBOG 2.0 später übertragen werden ohne das man neu anfangen muss wieder.

• I don't will understand why the next wipe must come to DBOG. Why you cannot leave the character progress (with pets, level, titles,..) alone and just delete the gear or something less like that? DBOG allready got to many hard resets, thats why some ppl leaved this server and want to see DBOG going dead.

There is something wrong with this. First, DBOG old admin want to ending this project and a new admin saved this game... and then, the next step is to wipe the game again without brining some new stuff or a better anit-bot system. I know, the economy of this game is crashed okey, but then delete all items or scan some suspicious players (i am sure there not many active players around DBOG right now).

A wipe is not the best way to bring new live into the near to dead project right now. Punish the botters and cheaters but leave the other players alone. A lot players are right now on DBOUR and mby they old character progress will motivate them to coming back to DBOG (because they thought DBOG will goes offline) after they will know DBOG is still online. Of course it's your choice but i am pretty sure a another wipe will lose you some another DBOG players.

Good luck to find some new players for this project!

• The wipe will come after some new stuff, including an anti bot system. I'm wiping because it's what most players seem to want, in part. The other part is that it allows for a fresh start, and is much faster than spending months hunting for bugged inventories, etc. I'll try to soften the blow as much as I can, but I have to do what people want.

• I am pretty sure the most players don't want a wipe, u're maybe listen to much to your discord users. Look, before you took the leadership of DBOG the most people still thinking DBOG is dead and leaved the server. Not all players are on forums and the less on discord. You will find very many YT videos with the title "Farewell/Goodbye DBOG" just search for them. Did you think about that maybe some of your discord users are trolls by another DBO projects (and want to see this project going down)?

It's not the time and comfort to wipe DBOG again. DBOG now have rivals and not stay alone anymore. That was why people was starting the game again and again but now leave.

Some minutes ago i logged in and saw a close to empty server. The reason is the most players don't step in on forum and get the new config - they thinking DBOG is offline right now. This have to be better communicated to them. You need to think about all players and not just some discord or forum spammer. I am sure the most don't want to lose the progress, all the videos show us how hard it was for them to leave the DBOG project. All of them are right now on DBOUR or Crisis and they will not come back for sure after a wipe. You know, it will not change anything if DBOG is still online when a wipe is the next step. In the end all the players lose their personally progress ingame, you cannot expect they want to start again for getting nothing.

Give the people something they can be happy about. A wipe isn't something what the most players want on a mmorpg (sounds logical). Everyone want a clean economy into a game, but on the most projects it works to ban spammers, cheaters and botters and not to kill the whole progress of all players. Spending time into a game to getting some progress = spending lifetime, killing this is like a slap into face and not honoring that people have fun with your game.

• It would be great to keep the game as original as possible but with new content, updates, new events and even more transformations like the SSJ God Blue, SSJ 2, Super Namekianer and Super Buu like DBOUR hope that there is new content but you will expand the game with new hairstyles and try to keep it as original as possible

In German

Es wäre super wenn man das Spiel so original getreut wie möglich haltet aber mit neuen inhalten, updates, neue Events und noch weitere Transformationen wie der SSJ God Blue, SSJ 2, Super Namekianer und Super Buu wie bei DBOUR hoffe das es neue inhalte auch geben wird aber man das Spiel auch mit neuen Frisuren erweitern wird und versucht es so original getreut wie möglich zu halten.

• Almost every player, mod, GM, TL, and project leader I've talked to wants a wipe, but like I said, we will vote for it. I'm working on getting the news section back up, but right now things are very busy and I have a ton of things to do. I understand you don't want a wipe, believe me. Not everyone sees things your way, though. They will not be getting nothing, if we wipe. Like I said, please just wait until we vote, and hammer out a plan. It's unlikely that everyone I've talked to who wants a wipe wishes to see DBOG fail.

• It would be great to keep the game as original as possible but with new content, updates, new events and even more transformations like the SSJ God Blue, SSJ 2, Super Namekianer and Super Buu like DBOUR hope that there is new content but you will expand the game with new hairstyles and try to keep it as original as possible

In German

Es wäre super wenn man das Spiel so original getreut wie möglich haltet aber mit neuen inhalten, updates, neue Events und noch weitere Transformationen wie der SSJ God Blue, SSJ 2, Super Namekianer und Super Buu wie bei DBOUR hoffe das es neue inhalte auch geben wird aber man das Spiel auch mit neuen Frisuren erweitern wird und versucht es so original getreut wie möglich zu halten.

I'll try, but right now the priority is just to get everything stable, and get some backups/a test server running, and fix a few bugs.

• Have you ever thought about continuing DBOG under new names? Maybe it would be a good idea to revive the project with a new start under a new name?

In German

Schon einmal darüber nachgedacht DBOG unter neuen Namen weiterzuführen? Vielleicht ware es eine gute Idee das Project mit einen Neustart wieder zu beleben unter einen neuen Namen?

^This would be complete rubbish for me! They are humans - not saiyan. Not need for that bs SSJ blue and garbage! You want to keep it original and then add this nonsense? Sorry Cena, aber das is keine gute Idee! - Mein Standpunkt!

• What i would like to see - transformation wise is this. Give GN and Ultimate Demon, the 2 skills they can use automaticly at lvl 1 if they acquire the skill. It is unfair that SSJ can use almost all skill and GN und Ultimate Demon must invest at last 2 SP to use skill.+

If possible add "sprint" animation für Buu and maybe give GN +1 at walking speed. Rest is ok as it is.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!