Time system + New Weather system

• New Time System

Many events that are getting announced usually have the time that they will begin and then the timezone, which makes lots of people confused when does the even start.

Suggetion: Add an in game clock that will never change times and post even times according to the in game clock.

(NOTE:There is already a countdown timer in the DBOG website.) . The in game clock can be displayed somewhere in the screen or in your charachter options and in the website so people don't have to log into the game to check what time it is.

Example

Adult Budokai starts at 16:00 in Game Time. People either go to the website to check what time is it in game or just log into the game and check what time is it from there.

New Weather System

So basically change texture and lighting depending on the game time of the game that has been suggeted above (Not all areas change weather texture since some of them are like evil places so they can stay dark. Ones that would be nice to get is in the 3 starter maps/ Korin map/ West city since its the place where most of people are located period.) I believe its not hard to make , 4-5 textures of weather is not hard to make (Morning-noon-afternoon-night). Effects like rain and snow would be useless since they would just make the game more laggy.

This suggetions may have been suggeted before. New weather system was inspired from DBOUR suggetions

"Strengh is the only thing that metters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak."

• A weather system with day and night and with weather conditions I would find super but would only make sense on some maps in the game because it is dark on Dark Namek e.g. all the time or in some dungeons it would be great if something like that came.

In German

Ein Wettersystem mit Tag und Nacht und mit Wetterverhaltnissen würde ich super finden würde aber nur auf manchen Karten sinn machen im spiel da es auf Dark Namek z.B die ganze Zeit dunkel ist oder in manchen Dungeons wäre aber super wenn sowas kommen würde.

• A weather system with day and night and with weather conditions I would find super but would only make sense on some maps in the game because it is dark on Dark Namek e.g. all the time or in some dungeons it would be great if something like that came.

In German

Ein Wettersystem mit Tag und Nacht und mit Wetterverhaltnissen würde ich super finden würde aber nur auf manchen Karten sinn machen im spiel da es auf Dark Namek z.B die ganze Zeit dunkel ist oder in manchen Dungeons wäre aber super wenn sowas kommen würde.

I believe it should be first in the areas i mentioned since its the most common places to be. Also night texture already kinda exist. When you spawn shenron it gets dark so maybe they could use that but make it little lighter since u cant see anything when shenron spawns. Weather effects will make game laggier but could be optional

"Strengh is the only thing that metters in this world. Everything else is just a delusion for the weak."

• The time and date in the game could be included in the chat or the time next to the chat where the current date in the game can be seen.

In German

Die Uhrzeit und das Datum im Spiel könnte man in den Chat mit rein intikrieren oder das neben dem Chat eine Uhrzeit läuft wo man auch das aktuelle datum im spiel sieht.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!