In Game changes and some balance changes

• Item Changes

Boxes:

There are currently 2, (3) types of boxes, Brown , Silver (and Gold).
    Brown Boxes : Brown boxes are changing your gears stats into something completly random stats

Silver Boxes : Silver boxes are changing your gears stats into a stat that you select but random amount

"Gold Boxes" : Gold boxes are changing your gear stats into a stat that you select to the max amount

Note : Gold boxes did not appear in DBOG so i don't know if they actually exist.

My point is, remove completly Brown Boxes , they are very frustrating since people may use 1 box and get max stat or waste 400 of them and dont get anything. Silver boxes should replace Brown Boxes . Gold Boxes should be added into the game and make them very hard to obtain.

How to get them?

Silver Boxes should just replace current Brown Boxes but you would need to make them cost 6 or more Gold Devil Coins for the World Boss Event and 10 Blue coins for the CCBD.

Gold Boxes should be obtainable only from the Latest CCBD floor (150) since you would only need 1 to get max stats.

Note : Currently Silver Boxes give you max stats. This was made so people in Dev server don't have to spam boxes to obtain max stats to test stuff.

Dogi Balls:

There are mainly 3 types of dogi balls, Normal , Rare , Legendery. ( I have seen some more types of dogiballs from screenshots but i do not know what do they do)

Normal Dogiballs: Normal Dogiballs just give you a random stat on your dogi

Rare Dogiballs : Rare Dogiballs give you random stats but with higher max stat limit

Legendery Dogiballs : Legendery Dogiballs give you random stats but again with even higher max stat limit

So basically my idea is give to every type of dogiball an option to select what stat you want to get, giving you max stats of it.

Example:

If you want to get con with normal dogi you will just select it and it will give you 6 con as it is the max amount you can get from dogiball. Same goes for the other 2 types.

How to get them?

There should be added an option to buy them with CC blue coins from the CCBD. Normal dogiballs should be purchasable on the floor 50+, Rare on floor 70+, and legendery on floor 100+.

Here is a link to see max amounts of every dogi type Dogi Balls Effects [GUIDE]

Conclusion

With this changes there will be less RNG in the game and will make it more enjoyable to play.

Balance Changes

Nameks:

Namekians are generally very easy to play and gear. Most of the times the only thing required for them is to get Craft gear and they are good to go. Here is a screenshot of namekians Craft defence:

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/7/

First one are the boots. They have 666 Physical deff and 836 Energy Deff and the second screenshot is the jacket, it has 777 phyical deff and 976 energy deff. ( Jacket and Pants have exactly same defences)

Now this are screenshots of CC150 armor for namekians :

forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/10/forum.dboglobal.to/wsc/index.php?attachment/11/

As you can see craft has 66 more physical deff and 400 more energy deffend

My point is that craft gear is very easily obtainable, Its the most common gear to get. On the other hand CC150 gear is preety hard to get and very endgame.

So a quickfix would be to change all Craft Defences with CC ones . Give me your opinion on my ideas.

• Hi, thank you for your suggestion. Currently silver boxes give you the max stat of the item and there are some box bugs that needs to be fixed before getting rid of brown boxes and adding gold box. I really like the idea getting rid of brown box and adding silver box instead of it. I agree brown boxes are frustrating, even though you use +1000boxes it is hard to get the max stat. Silver box that you can select the stat you want and not giving the max stat immediately will be a good idea. Won’t be frustrating as brown boxes but it will be challenging enough, this is my opinion. But before we move on those box system we need to test and make sure there aren’t any bugs that might happen. Like the bug items we need to make sure that bugs are blocked. Also, I like the idea of dogiball effects but I somehow think dogiball still needs to be challenging enough for players. I definitely agree with the Namek item one. Cc item requires lots of times and effort but for the namek ones craft items are better than CC items. As you said quickfix will solve this situation. Thank you for your suggestions and your time.

• well , we don't really Have to get rid of brown box's , we could make them very easy to obtain as "Npc shop" or something similar , while we keep silver.

adding Gold box , that way people that do not have the ability to farm for brown box's can machine Gun buy a big amount of brown box's From Npc's.

and box all day long...

• Eventually the box system itself will likely be redesigned. As a bandaid, brown boxes will likely be removed from the game, and silver boxes will be available as various rewards. I'm on the fence about gold boxes, either keeping them and making them extraordinarily rare, or just removing them.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!