Different types of launcher/application problems. (Fixed)

• If you’re facing one of these 7 problems with your launcher/application, here’s how to fix it:

(1). Creating the application is failed. Error code[183] solution:

1. Please go to the "Microsoft Download Center" to download the "MSXML" support program for players with this error message

2. Install the downloaded file.

3. Reboot your pc.

4. Run DBOGlauncher.exe as admin.

(2). Game initialized failed solution:

Mostly it's an error caused to run this game without the proper permisions, close the launcher. But also, it may be cause cause your game resolution doesn't meet the game resolution, modify it to the same than your screen and it will be fixed.

(3). Error 0 solution:

Update your graphical card drivers.

(4). Error 2 solution:

Your game is not updated, you'll have to run the DBOGlauncher as admin, and then wait till fully updated.

If you still have this problem, you'll have to do a force patch. To do a force patch, you have to open your game folder, then you have look for a file called "Patcher_config.xml", open this file with notepad, then you have to modify game_lang="XX" to "english" patch_version= "X" to "0".

Save the changes and then run the launcher as admin.

(5). Error 4 solution:

Password is incorrect.

(6). Error Temp4566 solution:

1. Open your game folder and look for a file called "CurrentpatchVer.xml", then right click on this file and then click on properties, then deactivate "only read" then open the notepad and you have to look for the next lines:

Cient Ver = write down the current game version

Date = write down the update date

Launcher Ver= write down your game launcher version.

(7). I click on play, but the game doesn't patch nor run the client solution:

Add DBOGlauncher in your antivirus exclusion list, and disable your microsoft windows defender online protection, run the launcher as admin

Hope any of these problems you are facing help solve your problem.

DBOG Team :thumbup:

DBOTW SV1

Rinder12|Rinder 11_small.png|Rinder12: Lv54, eventually deleted; Rinder: Lv70

Kejko 18_small.png|Lv51, eventually deleted

WolfGunnerX 17_small.png|Lv48

Kamicolo1 19_small.png|Lv47

Had 15_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv33

DBOTW SV2

Had 12_small.png but forgot IGN|Lv36

DBOG POB/OB

Rinder|Toxicity 11_small.png

None|Ryder 17_small.png

Kejko|Hazeinut 18_small.png

UltimateMajinV|Diabetic 15_small.png

None|PokoClub 20_small.png

DBOGR

Rinder 11_small.png

Elizork 17_small.png

Kejko 18_small.png

Diabetic 15_small.png

Recover 14_small.png

I was that guy Rinder12 (aka Rinder) on TW Server 1. Was in the guilds StormRiderZ & DragonShenrons.

Discord: Elizork#7777

UglySourGraysquirrel-max-1mb.gif860c8587366fbb65b16c1be9f3e3afdd.gif

• Hi, I just donwloaded the game for the first time (haven´t played anything yet), I put my username and password on the main screen (opened from the launcher), and when I put enter it shuts down, the game's window close itself. Any idea what is the problem? Thanks in advance.

• I remember you we matched in Budo today XD i was trying to use slow and knockdown but you stunned and killed me XD

• (4). Error 2 solution:

Your game is not updated, you'll have to run the DBOGlauncher as admin, and then wait till fully updated.

If you still have this problem, you'll have to do a force patch. To do a force patch, you have to open your game folder, then you have look for a file called "Patcher_config.xml", open this file with notepad, then you have to modify game_lang="XX" to "english" patch_version= "X" to "0".

Save the changes and then run the launcher as admin.

I've tried this except I am unable to change it with notepad and Im unable to run it as administrator, not giving me what choice

• This is old advice, the new patcher doesn't use version numbers anymore. What kind of problem are you having?

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • xD
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • D:
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • <3
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • =O
    • :!:
    • :?:
    The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!