Is player wipe still happening?

• The last I heard there was going to be a player wipe because people had voted yes on it (boo!). BUT, that was like over a year ago. Is it still happening? I really want to play, but I can't bring myself to play knowing all my progress will be lost, so it will be just a waste of time grinding XP and quests. Is there an official determination of there being a pwipe or not, and if so has there been a rough time estimate for when decided???

• Neart is right, we're projecting around two months. We had some host issues and a bunch of admin/staff stuff going on that cost me some time, but I'm starting to get this thing back on the road now. There's a bit of information in the #faq on discord about the wipe: https://discord.dboglobal.to

Eventually I'll get around to cleaning up the forum and making some standardized guides, FAQ and stuff.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!