Not enough players

• Hello, today i came back to DBOG and i found lots of things i liked, i must applaud Verdant for his excellent work, devotion and constancy in the forum. Last time i played Daneos was still in charge, Surprisingly when i connected places that used tu be full of people such as korin were totally empty.

The game is still amazing, but i think it would be much better, especially talking about an mmorpg, that there were more players to encourage cooperation, maybe even with players you just met which now is specially hard. I write this because i really love the game and i wonder if any kind of publicity/advertisement may be possible in the future, maybe a relatively big youtuber could play the game to boost the comunity. Thats it, i just wanted to share my opinion.

Hola, hoy he vuelto a DBOG y he encontrado muchas cosas que me han gustado, debo felicitar a Verdant por su trabajo y actividad en el foro. Yo no juego desde hace mucho cuando Daneos seguía al mando, para mi sorpresa al conectarme en el juego, lugares que solían estar llenos como el centro de Korin se encontraban totalmente vacíos.

El juego sigue siendo increíble pero gran parte de la gracia de un mmorpg es la cooperacion de jugadores, jugadores que puede que hayas conocido hace 1 minuto y eso con el numero de jugadores actuales es mas difícil. Escribo esto porque amo al juego y me pregunto si sería posible algún tipo de publicidad o tal vez que algún youtuber relativamente grande suba contenido del juego, creo que sería un gran boost a la comunidad. Y ya estaría, solo quería compartir un poco mi opinión.

• hello good, that's because when changing the leader most of the players have drastically decreased because they thought it will be closed forever, but little by little more people will come

• It's still pretty early, we're coming to the end of the first full month of development. Right now is dead hour, we usually get 200+ users on during peak hour, which is around 00:00 UTC. We're slowly growing and working on the things everyone wants, so players are coming back. Come to the event tonight and you'll see!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!