Dragon Ball Z: The Fall of Men

• THE FALL OF MEN [OFFICIAL]
    A Fan-Fiction produced by YOHAN FAURE & VIANNEY GRIFFON
    Based upon DRAGON BALL Z created by AKIRA TORIYAMA

The World isn’t like it’s supposed to be.
    Something happened along the way.

With these words TRUNKS reminds himself the arrival of CELL, the loss of his friends and his training for combat.
    While he knows he doesn’t have any chance, he will try to make the difference and bring back the lost hope.
    This Fan Fiction was born from our desire to adapt DRAGON BALL Z into a film, while adopting a
    dramatic and realistic approach.
    THE FALL OF MEN is set in different future, inspired by characters of the DBZ saga, this untold story pays tribute to AKIRA TORIYAMA’s universe

Sous-titres FRANÇAIS disponibles - Subtítulos ESPAÑOL disponibles - Legendas PORTUGUÊS disponiveis -

Follow us : https://www.facebook.com/thefallofmen
    #TheFallofMen on Twitter !

"The Fall of Men" is a non-profit artistic endeavor. It is not intended for sales of any sort. BlackSmokeFilms does not own the rights possessed by Akira Toriyama, Toei, Shueisha, FUNimation, 20th Century Fox or any of their respective affiliates or licensees of the Dragon Ball Z series.
    This Fan-Fiction was made as a tribute to Akira Toriyama's work.

• Parts i don't really like are the way Cell looks, SSJ looks weird, some actors don't look close enough like chars they play. But for independet and low budget it is ok, at least better then DB E. and most of the other crap out there.. Not vry good, but not bad either - ok!

• In total honesty, I really liked it. Im not picky about the looks and all that. I like it way better than Dragonball Evolution (we know how horrible that was cept for the party when so and so does so and so to his car, "Goku" makes them look like chumps, it was funny) I really enjoyed watching it and hope for more, speically when its like the one about Gohan and Trunks fighting the androids. Thats the best one so far to me. If I had alot of money then I'd be really picky about everything being spot on if I could create something DBZ based but even so, this was really good. I hope others see a more positive spin on it :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!