[EN] Patch Notes - 2020-10-13 - W10 Freeze Test #3/Status Update/Bug Fixes!

• patch_notes.png

Hey everyone,

I'm back with W10 freeze test #3! I've outlined the instructions below. We've been working on new anti bot systems as well, and we've started work on some of the changes for the wipe. Keep an eye out for Halloween and founder reward news as well!

Updates.png

Windows 10 Test #3

Windows 10 freeze test #3 is here! Of all three tests so far, the testers have said this is the best. As with test #2 it's a font change and it isn't pretty, but this time we've also done some work to the launcher. Please follow the image guide below!

languagePack.png

Also, please take the file below and extract into the DBOG folder. Overwrite any old files.

Dragon Ball drop rate reduced from 1% to .5%

We've done a lot of testing and gotten a lot of much appreciated feedback from players, and it's clear that the Dragon Ball drop rate is a little bit higher than what we're aiming for, so we're reducing it. Last weekend's double Dragon Ball event was a great success though! Look forward to new event types coming soon.

bug_fixes.png

• Fixed a bug that prevented scanning players with dogis
    • Fixed a bug that caused some GM commands to crash channels
    • Fixed a bug that caused players to earn tokens at infinite range when a party member kills mobs

This latest W10 freeze test has gotten most testers down to a single half second freeze every minute or so. We're going to continue looking for ways to improve performance over time, but for now we may move away from working on the W10 freezes, if the community approves. We're working our hardest to get ready for the wipe this month, but there's still a lot of ground to cover. The good news is that we've now got most of the tools we need to get the work done. Be on the lookout for news about new upcoming event types, Halloween, founder's packs, and more!

I really cannot thank all of you enough for supporting us with donations, helping new players, answering questions in discord and on the forums, and just being the best community a game dev could ask for. It's a privilege to be able to work on this with you, and join the community. A big thanks to the community and my team for making me feel at home here. I hope you will all be proud of the work we're doing!

• Man, I was really hoping to avoid this question, because it was going to be a surprise! You put me on the spot now though. Yes, we are doing something special for the original founders! Also, some portion of cash points will be refunded. I'm not sure how accurate the logs are, so I'll get it as close as I can, I think.

• Man, I was really hoping to avoid this question, because it was going to be a surprise! You put me on the spot now though. Yes, we are doing something special for the original founders! Also, some portion of cash points will be refunded. I'm not sure how accurate the logs are, so I'll get it as close as I can, I think.

ups I'm sorry, then I'll wait to see what a surprise you have us, I won't ask more :saint::thumbup::thumbup:

• Thanks Ferrazol! I'm scrambling to get ready for the wipe this month, but my job has been demanding a lot of time the past couple of weeks. If we don't make it by the end of the month, we'll still do the halloween event, and I'll give you guys some sneak peeks of what's coming. If we miss the end of the month deadline, it won't be by too much.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!