few thing i would like

• here few things i would like to see in dbog-r

the original xp and drop rates from dbog.

a way to rr you skills point no matter of level you are at, like once a week or so.

a flight skill after rr for character that already have it.

a way to farm a cash points, would be nice that while you are killing monsters, time from time a cashpoints capsule with 1-10 cash points would drop, it would be rare and one should work for it...

that your gear wont break after failured attempt of upgrading, just sets to +0;

no level cap

a way to change your character name

• The xp is good i think

The rr for skills should be when you want, but it should cost way more zenis

Maybe not to farm cash points because game must earn some money from players, instead of cash point,wagu coins drop from all mobs, ofcourse not big % of drop

the break is like u said your item going to +0

instead of level cap would be better to make 10levels more, and maybe new map

from me i would like to change many items to tradeable

make facebook/instagram page to bring new players

more mini events

and i would change mini bosses "super,ultra,rare etc" so they have better drop like upgrade stones,white stones, maybe more Tokens

Also upgrading items take too long time, would be better if delete those cards choseing

• yeas, youtube ads would be cool to see to get more players, somehow we need to spread a word that dbog is returning, the server is dead, i wonder how many ppl want to return.

i tried dbo ur, but there is just little ppl playing and everyone is lvl 70. the market is flooded with only lvl 70 gear, no lvl 30 or around that lvl. upgrade stones is worthless and zeni earning is just to big, im lvl 32 and to make a 1m killing lvl 22 snakes in korin forest... lvl 70 upgrade stones worth almost 0. i have 60x of stones lvl 65 and 60x lvl70, cost me less than 1m zeni or so...

• I'm not sure what the original drop rates and XP rates were, but I'll try to make it fun! The skill reset command is coming soon, it won't have a cooldown. I'm not sure what you mean about flight. After the wipe, everything available in the cash shop will be free in game as well, so you won't need to farm cash points. The upgrade request is coming soon too. I'm not sure about no level cap, and there's already a way to change your character name! That's going to be free soon too. I'm one step ahead of you! :D

• I'm not sure what the original drop rates and XP rates were, but I'll try to make it fun! The skill reset command is coming soon, it won't have a cooldown. I'm not sure what you mean about flight. After the wipe, everything available in the cash shop will be free in game as well, so you won't need to farm cash points. The upgrade request is coming soon too. I'm not sure about no level cap, and there's already a way to change your character name! That's going to be free soon too. I'm one step ahead of you! :D

The XP Rates really need a small revamp. The Exp Event on the Weekend is a tremendous boost, normal mobs killing feels like UD Leveling from 48-60. (And that's without the Exp Boost Items).

It should be harder

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!